3yRZqPO.jpg
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Whoever didn’t see this coming must be blind as hell lol. She has nothing but smoke for BM, but when she’s around/interviewed by a WM it’s all giggles and feminity. She’s a social media/Black feminist creation, this should not be a surprise to anyone.

giphy.gif

Powerful Posting, just took in how right you are.

Straight Black men are public enemy number #1, of course its easy as hell to weaponize a Black Woman and toss nikkas to the bushes :wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever didn’t see this coming must be blind as hell lol. She has nothing but smoke for BM, but when she’s around/interviewed by a WM it’s all giggles and feminity. She’s a social media/Black feminist creation, this should not be a surprise to anyone.

I'll be honest it surprised me, but not cuz he's white.:yeshrug:

Moreso cuz he's a crackhead physical abuser :yeshrug:

But surprise is one thing, being upset about it is... :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
G Eazy cooler as a cac than 90% of brehs on here :yeshrug:
This is a pathetic and embarrassing statement. And you said that without a hint of self awareness.
I fail to understand how black men and women stay fighting for white acceptance, I swear.
:snoop:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is a pathetic and embarrassing statement. And you said that without a hint of self awareness.
I fail to understand how black men and women stay fighting for white acceptance, I swear.
:snoop:

White supremacy really did a number on you nikkas.

So now y'all wanna act like the coli ain't full of weirdos and incels that always complaining about not getting any p*ssy and being socially aloof?? :gucci:

The average coli breh can't get a chick like Meg so my post was very accurate... Wtf is up with y'all today ??? :mjtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.