Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So you agree with what Meg is doing?
:jbhmm:
That bytch is pro-IR for black women but hate pawginf for black men. She never keeps that same energy for Black women dating out like she does black men. @ALMIGHTY GOD and I already peeped game. Nevermind the fact that white women are the most bashed person on here and most pawg threads get negs and negative comments. Most black men celebrities are with black women statistically the higher the income a black woman have, the LESS likely she marries a black man. But that energy is never kept.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
So now y'all wanna act like the coli ain't full of weirdos and incels that always complaining about not getting any p*ssy and being socially aloof?? :gucci:

The average coli breh can't get a chick like Meg so my post was very accurate... Wtf is up with y'all today ??? :mjtf:
put the pedastal down clown

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m glad I’ve never followed this bytch nor be in the thot’s threads. I also think @Subkr4zy is right, this is a feminist creation. And look how White boys from the last tweet is in competition against black men. Listing all the wenches with crackers. nikkas hate to see it but most crackers who date bw are insecure about black men and wenches hate black men or have a negative connotation against black men. Wm/bw are joined for the hatred of black men. And if @Subkr4zy is
Right, this bytch hates black men. All black men should cancel this bytch but they won’t.
Never followed her and never cared for her either. All her songs and rap styles sound the same to me. Everytime I saw her on social media she's on her knees or bent over. As a black woman, that's nothing to aspire to be - neither is that for my daughter. I did commend her at one point for going to college but after awhile I see that was just part of the "guise" bc rarely is she portrayed as scholarly or reserved, she's on her Sexual Promiscuity 401, Advanced Level Ho Promotion tour and now leveled down to Swirler Session Sexcapades. She used black men as a commercial tool with the physical (because she knows sex sells), catered to her "living my best life, hot girl summer" crowd for the spins - now to the cac smashing once she got on.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
On another note, I really wish nikkas did not care so much about this stuff.
We don’t. We don’t troll their social media page and have them turn off the comments because of negative backlash. People who say we care too much are picking one or two and ignoring the others and yet MBJ’s girlfriend had to have her comments turned off. He was literally stalked in his hotel room. No, we don’t get antsy like Black women and white males. Cheerios commercial anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.