Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All of her "relationships" scream publicity stunt. From Moneybagg to Trey Songz to French Montana to now this. All fake.

It just screams "look at me, I need attention." I backfires even more because the attention should be on her as a personality, not on who she's with this month.
She is a publicity stunt. Like a poster mentioned before, that bytch has no soul in her eyes or depth to her personality. The same thing on repeat. She moves like an empty shell of a person- she has that stripper haze and gaze.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Black men everywhere in shambles......Unless u like me and already got a girl
:sas2:
You nikkas need to stop this hoe ass rhetoric. Who gives a fukk if you got a bytch. That shyt ain’t hard.

yeah you got a bytch. But why she choose you? Are you the nikka that’s paying for shyt or are you the nikka she sucking dikk while you at work?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Lmao fukk any man datting Meg i don't care if they black,white,blue, Green, Jesus, Satan, MLK, Hitler, goddammit Kobe and 2pac could be with her and its fukk them too no one is safe. Yall nikkas better stop messing with my future wife
giphy.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's 2020, people still getting upset over celebrities :damn:
Stop it, a few disappointment from some posters don’t equate to black men caring. Social media blackwomen were hyping up that brollic cac and when he showed his gf, BLACK MEN were congratulating.

black men are the most secure compared to white males and black women. Don’t die on this hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.