Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Low Quality Posting
WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST !!!!!

fukk THOSE BEANERS :troll:

Daps
If u been searching then why didn't you post any example cuz I aint seen anything like this

tQV8afL.jpg

K9XpN4w.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:francis:

This is what I wrote on here 3 years ago...

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 that NPR story is when I turned into a hardliner on this issue. It's hard enough for young brothers and sisters to get a job down south where every entry level clerical/medical position requires you speak spanish, but now we got hispanic politicians backing racist hispanic hiring managers?? fukk this shyt. i will not cape for anything that indirectly harms the black community. These people are not on your side. 40% of San Antonio voted for Trump. They are toned down moderate immigration stance away from being 50/50 with the Republicans.

@śïñe•qúå_nøn has been warning yall. I guarantee you 10-15 yrs ago black women were working most of the positions you listed.

The more illegals they allow in the country, the more these jobs are going to request spanish language as one of the requirements.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

This is what I wrote on here 3 years ago...

@śïñe•qúå_nøn has been warning yall. I guarantee you 10-15 yrs ago black women were working most of the positions you listed.

The more illegals they allow in the country, the more these jobs are going to request spanish language as one of the requirements.
I was just about to say "damn its like that in the south now" but your in dallas I presume?

then again that shyt might spread to the south like say Georgia, Alabama, etc soon

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You copied the quote in the op from LSA. And this is misleading. Bicultural would just mean somebody who identifies as more than one culture (Chinese-American, Arab-American, etc) as opposed to mono-culture. And it isn't something new. And it's isn't something that would be limited to just "Hispanic-Americans." This is alarmist crap.

And since you're being deceptive with your selection, here's a list of jobs that are seeking for bilingual/bicultural people and isn't limited: https://www.indeed.com/q-Bilingual-Bicultural-jobs.html

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
What field were you in?
I was the manager at a Sprint store... they complained since day one that I "couldnt communicate" and they hassled everyone who wasnt spanish
most of us got fired or walked out. Now when I apply to jobs, the first shyt they ask is "Are you spanish? can you speak spanish?" if you click no
that shyt skips past like 5 questions and its like "upload your resume, we will get back to you" :russ: I'm good financially but its like damn, cant a brother get a job to get out of the house for awhile. I even applied to a fukking halloween store and they did background checks and that spanish shyt. It was the worst of all jobs I've ever applied for in my life, and it's not even a real job and shyt :mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some stuff I found locally, but I think the reason they ask for candidates to be 'bi cultural' is to help foster diversity/inclusion.

WvROAQq.png

1mStH8Y.png

99dPxuN.png

pjNU2Hr.png