Meet Sling TV: Internet TV for $20 a month. Incl. Disney Channel, ESPN, and ESPN2 and more..

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Don't pay attention to him, he believes cable teevee is still a good value in 2015.

Even if I were to get all the services individually and pay $200 it will be worthmore than an old ass cable teevee subscription. Why? Because its flexible, I can watch it at work, I can travel and stream it on my devices. I can share it with my family, I can share it with my friends, I can share it with my neighbors.

My $200 stretches to about 5-6 different people if I want to and can travel with me across state lines. My old cable teevee package stays at home...can only be watched by me and my GF and was still $120+ per month. Do the math, it makes sense all across the board to go this new route.

He seems to be an older head who continues to stick with old business models as if they still make sense in 2015.

Cable TV? :childplease:
HFDI1gd.png

So stupid :mjlol:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Sling TV is legit brehs. It's the only thing i've seen that feels like cable. And that shyt is clear. ESPN on there is clearer than on the watchESPN apps I've used. It loads fast and changing channels is pretty seamless. You can pay an extra $5 for more channels too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
look, I'm all for this. I'm not gonna get it, but I love to see more competition from anyone. these cables companies have had a license to print money for like 30 years. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see why anybody would pay for this with fire TV and tvmc/sportsdevil available. I watch any sports event I want live...amongst other things.

All I have is a 40 dollar a month 60meg charter cable hookup no...no more cable....and it feels good lol

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Don't see why anybody would pay for this with fire TV and tvmc/sportsdevil available. I watch any sports event I want live...amongst other things.

All I have is a 40 dollar a month 60meg charter cable hookup no...no more cable....and it feels good lol

Get an HD antenna for some over the air stuff and you're set.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I have 4 iOS devices and the app only works on my 6plus. I've closed it out completely on the plus and it still doesn't work on any of my other devices. Kind of wack imo

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have 4 iOS devices and the app only works on my 6plus. I've closed it out completely on the plus and it still doesn't work on any of my other devices. Kind of wack imo

shyt isn't working on my iPhone 5s. Gonna try it on my htc now.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
W7KaAGll.jpg
Got it side loaded on my fire tv stick.
My iDevices that it doesn't work on are all jailbroken. My plus isn't so I think that may be the problem.