Meet Sling TV: Internet TV for $20 a month. Incl. Disney Channel, ESPN, and ESPN2 and more..

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
StreamCenter has almost everything from sports, ppv, regular cable channels, premium cable channels, wwe, etc. It's the next best option compared to cable. A good internet connection is required. Plenty of info in the cut cable thread in jbo

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
StreamCenter has almost everything from sports, ppv, regular cable channels, premium cable channels, wwe, etc. It's the next best option compared to cable. A good internet connection is required. Plenty of info in the cut cable thread in jbo
i gotta get on dat. can it be installed to firestick? terrarium been having me content but i need sports

Never Forget

Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
i gotta get on dat. can it be installed to firestick? terrarium been having me content but i need sports
It should work on a firestick, I had it running on multiple fire tv's before upgrading them all to an Nvidia shield. If you want the best experience a cop Pure android device like Wisewo t95 plus on amazon for $106.99 if the nvidia shield don't fit your budget

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what do you guys think of direct tv now? comes with a free apple tv 4k with 3 months pre-paid

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

For the price it's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than cable because it has way more channels, plus premium channels plus PPVs and blacked out NBA games in the price of the subscription.

Never Forget

Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
For the price it's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than cable because it has way more channels, plus premium channels plus PPVs and blacked out NBA games in the price of the subscription.

Streamcenter needs more exposure, I'm shocked vue, sling and direct tv now is even being considered or mentioned. When you factor in the content streamcenter provide's and price it's a no brainer. Maybe in the cut cable thread with your Streamcenter guide, pricing info, and maybe a channel list can be moved to the front page?.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Streamcenter needs more exposure, I'm shocked vue, sling and direct tv now is even being considered or mentioned. When you factor in the content streamcenter provide's and price it's a no brainer. Maybe in the cut cable thread with your Streamcenter guide, pricing info, and maybe a channel list can be moved to the front page?.

We still need a fukking wiki :pachaha:

I wouldn't mind continuously updating with new stuff if possible/necessary.

I cut cable in like September and tried everything (except YoutubeTV cause it wasn't available in my city) and nothing compare to StreamCenter.

PSVue looks beautiful but doesn't have the Viacom content and is expensive.

Sling is cheap(er) but doesn't have that much content.

DirecTV Now has the most content but was terribly unstable for me (random freezing and lagging).

All of them were horrendously frustrating at times.