Meet Sling TV: Internet TV for $20 a month. Incl. Disney Channel, ESPN, and ESPN2 and more..

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
How else would you get it? :wtf:

Digital converter box :troll:

No, Really. I wanna look at that xbmc with slingtv when I get my own crib again . Wish these had support for PS4 when I cop one.

But back on the converter box topic. My mom is basic and I'm going to hook up her house with those in every room. Bought her a box that can record live programming like a vcr and it has extra outputs for usb drives. Good if you want local channels and more. It's mad slept on if you want the local channels and more without paying monthly for them. Plus there's a lot of network channels that are only on the box . Some are kinda piff. There's a network called Bounce TV that shyts all over BET and Centric if you like good black programming.

Just a thought :yeshrug:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Heard they adding AMC into the mix. Nice, but if you're like me and really only watch the Walking Dead, it's probably better to just buy the whole season on Amazon than get this for 6 months.

Still, I'm getting it for the NBA playoffs in May. Just hope there's not a blockage on it, heard there might be on NCAA:francis:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Still, I'm getting it for the NBA playoffs in May. Just hope there's not a blockage on it, heard there might be on NCAA:francis:
:patrice:
I'm actually getting an error message right now that says "this content is not authorized for playback" trying to watch NBA on TNT. All my other channels are working fine though