Meet Sling TV: Internet TV for $20 a month. Incl. Disney Channel, ESPN, and ESPN2 and more..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's how's much I pay but I can't do without Sunday ticket :lupe:........................:mjcry:

I'm with ya....10 years with Sunday Ticket myself :mjcry:

Hopefully with AT&T buying DTV they can offer Sunday Ticket again via pc/console without having DTV service like they did for Madden 25.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
How much are the channels once you break it down on your bill?

Still seems steep for $20. I'd like to have a comparison.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
funny thing is alot of those channels already have an app/website that let you stream their broadcast/watch they shows for free. some require you to provide cable log in info tho.

-DMP-

that's what the service is.. direct TV found a way to get Disney and themselves paid buy supplying a convenient means to already free and available content.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Havent paid for cable in like 15 years, and now thanks to the xbox one I got HBOGO, Showtime, Starzplay, encore, hulu, netflix, amazon prime, espn, and NFL network. All Streaming to the Xbox Won :whew:
I dont pay for shyt:blessed:

But i'll use that free month on the X1 to test out the disney channel, to see if its worth it for when my nieces and nephews visit.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Havent paid for cable in like 15 years, and now thanks to the xbox one I got HBOGO, Showtime, Starzplay, encore, hulu, netflix, amazon prime, espn, and NFL network. All Streaming to the Xbox Won :whew:
I dont pay for shyt:blessed:

But i'll use that free month on the X1 to test out the disney channel, to see if its worth it for when my nieces and nephews visit.

Then how are you getting access to all those services? :wtf:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Then how are you getting access to all those services? :wtf:
The homie has cable with all the premiere channels, so I just give him my code for the xbox and he adds it. If you are thinking about cutting cable but want to keep NFL network and ESPN then just get an Xbox one, you can stream both live and get Thursday and Monday night games as long as you know somebody who is willing to add you to their account. You dont need their password or anything just send them the link and your code.

As far as the paid vid services like Hulu and stuff, I know different people with those too.

All I need is somebody with NFL Sunday tix account that allows streaming, and then I can stream every Raider game on the X1 :ohlawd:and wont ever have to find a crappy link in shytty ad infested websites anymore:ahh:. and I will be set for my digital entertainment needs.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
The homie has cable with all the premiere channels, so I just give him my code for the xbox and he adds it. If you are thinking about cutting cable but want to keep NFL network and ESPN then just get an Xbox one, you can stream both live and get Thursday and Monday night games as long as you know somebody who is willing to add you to their account. You dont need their password or anything just send them the link and your code.

As far as the paid vid services like Hulu and stuff, I know different people with those too.

All I need is somebody with NFL Sunday tix account that allows streaming, and then I can stream every Raider game on the X1 :ohlawd:and wont ever have to find a crappy link in shytty ad infested websites anymore:ahh:. and I will be set for my digital entertainment needs.
But at the end of the day someone else is paying :heh:
Do you think these shows are made with magic?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But at the end of the day someone else is paying :heh:
Do you think these shows are made with magic?
:comeon:Did I say it was magic?
No, I said I dont pay for shyt. Im not trying to take money away from the cable peeps, im just tryna keep mine :heh:

Letting you know how you could too, all you need is a few friends and a $350 investment that will also play games too. :manny:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Advertisements :sas1:
Most of the things you listed have no advertisements :dead:
v8ccqht.jpg