Medical racism may explain why blacks avoided the opioid crisis

Benefited

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here you dumbass. Posting Time Magazine articles. fukking layman herb.

If you're going to get illegal drugs, thats one thing.

But the initial access to painkillers is the root cause on the path to abuse.

Blacks have less initial access to painkillers. End of story.

You dont even know what you're arguing and you already said you're not intelligent enough to read studies, so get the fukk out of my thread.

Its an article based on a study,you love those don't you?Or is it not as valid as articles from nymag:mjlol:?

Looks like I hurt your heart and proved my point,since your acting like a female thats my que to end this argument:sas1:. This is not how men are supposed to act,hopefully you grow up or meet someone who cares enough to smack the taste out of your punk ass mouth. But I suspect you don't talk like this in real life. Don't bother quoting me again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its an article based on a study,you love those don't you?Or is it not as valid as articles from nymag:mjlol:?

Looks like I hurt your heart and proved my point,since your acting like a female thats my que to end this argument:sas1:. This is not how men are supposed to act,hopefully you grow up or meet someone who cares enough to smack the taste out of your punk ass mouth. But I suspect you don't talk like this in real life. Don't bother quoting me again.
YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU DONT READ STUDIES. YOU INVALIDATED YOUR ENTIRE PERSPECTIVE IN THE FUTURE.

Fact is, I'd DEFINITELY clown you to your face. I do this shyt for a living.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ain't no such thing as a gateway drug
You're right. People start out on carfentanyl :dead:

Dumb fukk :camby:

Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

My bad for thinking The Locker Room could handle this. I'm a black male who is in these fields professionally. You all are embarrassing when you do this dumb shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it is partly true but not 4 that reason. The reason being is doctors in urban communities dont even prescribe any pills that r addictive u hafta go 2 the suburbs 2 get scripts now.

This.... it's plenty of poor whites that have never been prescribed pain pills that are addicted to opiates... and I mean plenty of them

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This.... it's plenty of poor whites that have never been prescribed pain pills that are addicted to opiates... and I mean plenty of them
Again, I said it was a factor, not a sole cause.

Furthermore, the resistance you all have to accepting this says a lot about the inability to read and think critically.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right. People start out on carfentanyl :dead:

Dumb fukk :camby:

Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

My bad for thinking The Locker Room could handle this. I'm a black male who is in these fields professionally. You all are embarrassing when you do this dumb shyt.

Nah... you just ain't got a lick of common sense and green as fukk..... no street wits at all.... there are no gateway drugs... only gateway personalities....... you the only one embarassing yourself in this thread.... the few real nikkas in here see right through it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah... you just ain't got a lick of common sense and green as fukk..... no street wits at all.... there are no gateway drugs... only gateway personalities....... you the only one embarassing yourself in this thread.... the few real nikkas in here see right through it
Show me a single opioid user who started on Fentanyl.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Ain't no such thing as a gateway drug

Its obvious this kid got all of his knowledge of drugs from D.A.R.E.:mjlol:

Plus he can't read,don't waste time arguing with him right now. How can I literally tell him I don't read studies,when I literally told him what studys show:snoop:?

He's a little irrational right now,you guys might want to give him a moment to calm down before you quote him again. Then give him the option to pull up if he's in Atlanta too, if he's still mad in a few hours.

We CAN handle pain better...

The fact that we as a race are still so strong after all of the atrocities committed against us is evidence of that.

Black tolerance really has been a gift and a curse:mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason why there is an "opioid crisis", is because someone got wind of the amount of pain prescriptions being prescribed and they started cutting people off. Then they turned to street drugs. If they would have never regulated the pain medication amounts, it wouldn't have been a problem. They just added more junkies to the mix and they happened to be rich honkies and now they are concerned. Junkies have been junkying without anyone's concern.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me a single opioid user who started on Fentanyl.

Again.... there is no such thing as gateway drugs.....

You don't shift to hard dope cause you used a particular drug prior...

The shift is mostly based on your own personal tendencies and environmental circumstances.....its tens of millions of weed smokers out there and 95% of them ain't transitioning to that "boy"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason why there is an "opioid crisis", is because someone got wind of the amount of pain prescriptions being prescribed and they started cutting people off. Then they turned to street drugs. If they would have never regulated the pain medication amounts, it wouldn't have been a problem. They just added more junkies to the mix and they happened to be rich honkies and now they are concerned. Junkies have been junkying without anyone's concern.

It's a reason why heroin is so cheap now... :sas2: