Medical racism may explain why blacks avoided the opioid crisis

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Benefited I do this for a living. I have advanced degrees in this. You don't. So dont pretend to boss up when I'm carrying your ass through this topic that you functionally dont even understand. You're not even on layman's level, cause at least the layman knows when to shut the fukk up when his intellectual superior is talking to him.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Thats not a scientific thought. You are reinforcing the notion that blacks have a higher pain tolerance.

Theres no evidence of this. In fact, theres evidence that its merely the result of racist propaganda from slave medical research.

That blacks don't get adequate pain prescriptions on average, does not equate to "blacks have higher pain tolerance"

Biology does NOT work that way. Its not some epigenetic shyt like you're thinking.

You are literally wrong about this.

You had your chance to dialogue as men,I even gave you a chance to apologize.I view you as an emotional female now,and I don't dialogue with emotional females. They are not logical and can't be reasoned with,its a waste of time on my part:sas1:

Folks,we have so many men in our community who lash out based on their emotions. Let this be exhibit A that they come in all intellects and that you must remain vigilant.This poster seems like a smart enough kid but still doesn't have a grip on his emotions. Even with the brightest minds in our community, we will never overcome as long as we as black men are so reactionary based on emotion(assuming he is black). Further proof you can't read your way out of certain primitive weaknesses:francis:. You men out here need to become very cognizant when you feel yourself beginning to display feminine behavior,and don't allow other feminine men to knock you off your square as a man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You had your chance to dialogue as men,I even gave you a chance to apologize.I view you as an emotional female now,and I don't dialogue with emotional females. They are not logical and can't be reasoned with,its a waste of time on my part:sas1:

Folks,we have so many men in our community who lash out based on their emotions. Let this be exhibit A that they come in all intellects and that you must remain vigilant.This poster seems like a smart enough kid but still doesn't have a grip on his emotions. Even with the brightest minds in our community, we will never overcome as long as we as black men are so reactionary based on emotion(assuming he is black). Further proof you can't read your way out of certain primitive weaknesses:francis:. You men out here need to become very cognizant when you feel yourself beginning to display feminine behavior,and don't allow other feminine men to knock you off your square as a man.
You're talking about emotions, and no data.

Not to mention you admitted to not even reading scientific papers. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26787234/

You don't read.

You're a whole bytch for continuing to think you're proving anything.

Drop the macho act and get a real job. Stacking boxes all day got you thinking you can hold a candle to someone who isn't swayed by your bullshyt.

Come at me with some data, bytch.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
"I do believe inherently we are less likely to be dependent on drugs as a people,studies have actually shown this. I'm not big on studies,but this is the conclusion I have come to on my own. You seem to be okay ignoring the many factors that go into someone being dependent on drugs. As well as ignoring the difference in abuse and dependence. Dependence is the reason the opiod crisis is a crisis,not abuse."-Benefited

Now obviously this man should know how to read if he is as educated as he swears he is right?

Exhibit B-When effeminate men get emotional the truth no longer matters:francis:

Nothing they won't do or lie about in order to slander you,beware of these types.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
We are naturally tougher and more physical than the average cac. Want statistics? Use common sense, look at many of the physical contests such as sports, most professionals are Black and can play through the pain.

Survival is in our DNA and using the big H or his friends would go against it....

Weaker folks can use it like suburban cacs....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I do believe inherently we are less likely to be dependent on drugs as a people,studies have actually shown this. I'm not big on studies,but this is the conclusion I have come to on my own. You seem to be okay ignoring the many factors that go into someone being dependent on drugs. As well as ignoring the difference in abuse and dependence. Dependence is the reason the opiod crisis is a crisis,not abuse."-Benefited

Now obviously this man should know how to read if he is as educated as he swears he is right?

Exhibit B-When effeminate men get emotional the truth no longer matters:francis:

Nothing they won't do or lie about in order to slander you,beware of these types.
4bUV7Ls.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
@Trent negged you for your post in the thread Medical racism may explain why blacks avoided the opioid crisis. With the following comment: Cac

why didn't your bytch ass just quote my post and reply with the same thing you said in the neg comments. what is cac about this: blacks make up 13% of america and 7% of opiate related deaths. we're not out of the woods. medical racism (aka access) may explain why we're not at least 13% of the deaths, but i wouldn't say we avoided anything. asian americans avoided it.

when the futures of the world are done executing their missions you'll see how much we avoided.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't think that's supposed to be a guide on how to administer treatment based on race, but what kind of attitude you can expect from some cultures towards medical treatment.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black folks are generally more apprehensive about strong drug use in general though (despite stereotypes) especially after we saw what crack did to a lot of our communities in the 80's :yeshrug::yeshrug:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I don't think that's supposed to be a guide on how to administer treatment based on race, but what kind of attitude you can expect from some cultures towards medical treatment.

What’s funny is that if you read it, it sneak disses other races too

It says plain as day that Jews are more likely to complain :mjlol:

But, thank goodness this shyt CACfired on white people. They deny black people access and insurance and then end up poisoning themselves :deadmanny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Doctor tried to talk me out of a colonoscopy because of the “how much the procedure” would cost and plus I’m young..
Followed my first mind and they found three polyps and a tumor..
Always go with your gut and mind and don’t let these cac and wannabe cacs deter you when you know your body..
I’m doing good for now but this article is one of two reason I stayed away from the doctors office for so long..
Plus as black men, besides our pride, we all know this information deep down..
That’s why so many of us are dying from illness..
Another form of killing us off..

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
wow really interesting perspective
i've read studies on how blacks are treated differently when it came to medical assessments

speaking from personal experience and discussions with family/friends; we often go to doctors with less frequency, are adverse to 'unneccesary' medication and 'willing to tough it out'

all are likely factors and its a double edged sword
my father died at 60 and i wonder if he would around now if took better care of himself & didnt wait to go to doctors when pain was unbearable & took his medication

conversely there is a perverse sense of pride in being able to 'tough things it'

Last edited: