☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its obvious this kid got all of his knowledge of drugs from D.A.R.E.:mjlol:

Plus he can't read,don't waste time arguing with him right now. How can I literally tell him I don't read studies,when I literally told him what studys show:snoop:?

He's a little irrational right now,you guys might want to give him a moment to calm down before you quote him again. Then give him the option to pull up if he's in Atlanta too, if he's still mad in a few hours.

Black tolerance really has been a gift and a curse:mjcry:
You wack son of a bytch. you literally admitted you dont read research studies. I do this for a living.

And you dont know the basic biology of addiction

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Belief has nothing to do with a biochemical mechanism of addiction you fukking idiot. This is some backwards ass thinking.

Its unscientific.

It has no evidence

and its not factual.

THIS is the established and modern science. Stop embarrassing us. I didn't get into this field as a black male to permit our community to take root in conspiracy and pseudoscience.

:mjgrin:what field is that?...

However, imaging studies in addictive behaviours have identified a key involvement of the prefrontal cortex (PFC) both through its regulation of limbic reward regions and its involvement in higher-order executive function (for example, self-control, salience attribution and awareness)...it even says it in that tweet you posted that craving is cause by an overwhelmed prefrontal cortex...

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You wack son of a bytch. you literally admitted you dont read research studies. I do this for a living.

And you dont know the basic biology of addiction

Think its been a couple of hours,are you about ready to pull up,we can truly find out if you are actually an Indian:mjlol:

Quoting me with insults rather than proof. I Hope your not getting paid to do this for a living,or should that not be taken literally either:mjlol:?

I think you don't know the basic definition of literally because I literally did not say that.You do realize people reading along can go back and see you are a liar right? Let your next quote be proof,or an apology as a real man should,or letting me know if your punk ass is prepared to pull up. Or continue to perpetually act like a ho on your own,doesn't hurt me,your only hurting the future effeminate boys you will raise. That is if a woman is willing to lay with a man who displays this type of outright bytch made behavior that you say you do in real life:picard:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Idk about your ganges river DNA :mjlol:but I'm 100 percent certain we can handle pain better :stopitslime:

That's physical and mental :usure:
Check our suicide rates:mjgrin:
Shut the hell up.

This type of backwards ass thinking is why patients who have sickle cell (who are majority black)are not giving proper doses to curb their crisis. Its funding and research are largely ignored because "black people can take more pain"

Please do all black folks a favor and shut your mouth when grown folks are talking clown.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
he's right,its not about being more susceptible to pain. But theres no doubt that black people are willing to put up with pain more than whites. Part of that is due to us being more likely to not carry medical insurance as adults. Just because poverty forced us to HAVE to put up with pain and sickness more. We culturally have that wait and see period that carries over from poverty as children into adult hood. It has allowed us to be tougher when it comes to dealing with pain rather than a medical bill. Plus we are suspicious of doctors anyway,I'm not giving these doctors much credit at all. Alot of black people just don't like pills despite what this rap culture of junkies may have you thinking. You cant compare it to the 70's when crack was alot easier to trust because it was being sold by our own people:mjcry: Many black people are scared to death of pills for whatever reason,letalong taking them long term.

This needs to be nipped in the bud because it also is causing us to die based on preventable medical issues. But then again we were right and these doctors ain't shyt,pick your poison folks:sas1:.

not to mention blacks dont have the support system to be opiate junkies.
You don't know what your talking about.

This is type of thinking is poisonous and in reality black people suffer far more from this type of thinking then you realize.

You need to actually talk to medical professionals and especially black ones. You will get a different picture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not heroin its fentanyl. Heroin oberdoses arent any higher than any other time but fentanyl is like 10 times stronger.

Probably stronger than that really.... and yeah, you're right... fentanyl is causing the most ODs... but every region ain't using fentanyl exclusively or heavy like that... I understand what you saying.... but my point was simply that a bag may be cheaper now than it was in the 70s comparatively speaking... and the supply is getting crazy.... Don't touch that shyt with a 10 foot pole... regardless of what side of the dope you're on

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Think its been a couple of hours,are you about ready to pull up,we can truly find out if you are actually an Indian:mjlol:

Quoting me with insults rather than proof. I Hope your not getting paid to do this for a living,or should that not be taken literally either:mjlol:?

I think you don't know the basic definition of literally because I literally did not say that.You do realize people reading along can go back and see you are a liar right? Let your next quote be proof,or an apology as a real man should,or letting me know if your punk ass is prepared to pull up. Or continue to perpetually act like a ho on your own,doesn't hurt me,your only hurting the future effeminate boys you will raise. That is if a woman is willing to lay with a man who displays this type of outright bytch made behavior that you say you do in real life:picard:
fukker, I posted a journal article. Thats 1 more than you've ever read.

EVER.

Dont worry about me pulling up. Pull up a book you fukking clown. You more worried about disrespect than getting right by your intellectual superior.

So yeah, NOW I'm talking down to you. Yeah, NOW I'm disrespecting you. You fukking idiot. You dont know dikk about biology, biochemistry, or the neuroanatomy of addiction.

Lets start you off with something light and easy for your bytch ass: Racial bias in pain assessment and treatment recommendations, and false beliefs about biological differences between blacks and whites

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:what field is that?...

However, imaging studies in addictive behaviours have identified a key involvement of the prefrontal cortex (PFC) both through its regulation of limbic reward regions and its involvement in higher-order executive function (for example, self-control, salience attribution and awareness)...it even says it in that tweet you posted that craving is cause by an overwhelmed prefrontal cortex...
I'm in the field. I'm not giving you more than that. I'm in a lab every day doing this.

Fact is, dont think I dont see through that half assed attempt of you basically copying the content verbatim off the video then trying to pass it off as your own knowledge. We see through you :ufdup:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You don't know what your talking about.

This is type of thinking is poisonous and in reality black people suffer far more from this type of thinking then you realize.

You need to actually talk to medical professionals and especially black ones. You will get a different picture.

You gave no specefics to what I said that was wrong that you disagree with.

I said blacks dont actually take pain better than anybody else,but have been forced to tolerate more due to poverty and lack of coverage. If somebody is going to a doctor that would obviously mean they could no longer tolerate it and should be treated accordingly. Nothing I said is reinforcing doctors fukked up thinking.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
fukker, I posted a journal article. Thats 1 more than you've ever read.

EVER.

Dont worry about me pulling up. Pull up a book you fukking clown. You more worried about disrespect than getting right by your intellectual superior.

So yeah, NOW I'm talking down to you. Yeah, NOW I'm disrespecting you. You fukking idiot. You dont know dikk about biology, biochemistry, or the neuroanatomy of addiction.

Lets start you off with something light and easy for your bytch ass: Racial bias in pain assessment and treatment recommendations, and false beliefs about biological differences between blacks and whites

aka the idiots guide to addiction,becoming drug dependent is far more complicated than that,we've already covered the numerous factors you couldn't seem to grasp:mjlol:.

So still no proof that I literally said what you said I literally said numerous times.:jbhmm:.?

just deflection and pure emotion?hope your more careful in your little lab,I suspect skewed results.You cant talk down to me,when you sound like a child. There is no more convo til you pull up for a ass whupping or apologize,I'll talk to you like your father should have afterwards,unless your Indian of course:sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
aka the idiots guide to addiction,becoming drug dependent is far more complicated than that,we've already covered the numerous factors you couldn't seem to grasp:mjlol:.

So still no proof that I literally said what you said I literally said numerous times.:jbhmm:.?

just deflection and pure emotion?hope your more careful in your little lab,I suspect skewed results.You cant talk down to me,when you sound like a child. There is no more convo til you pull up for a ass whupping or apologize,I'll talk to you like your father should have afterwards,unless your Indian of course:sas1:
You stupid motherfukker. I did not say this was the SOLE cause. I said it was an additional and unmentioned contributing factor that isn't seriously considered in the mainstream.

I showed you a LITERAL up to date and modern scientific understanding on opioid addiction. Bachelors level content.

If you can't grasp that, stop flexing and trying to fight over the internet cause you can't win an argument.

Your ass gotta be up for work in the morning at the unintellectual shyt you do for a living. Ole dumb ass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You gave no specefics to what I said that was wrong that you disagree with.

I said blacks dont actually take pain better than anybody else,but have been forced to tolerate more due to poverty and lack of coverage. If somebody is going to a doctor that would obviously mean they could no longer tolerate it and should be treated accordingly. Nothing I said is reinforcing doctors fukked up thinking.
Thats not a scientific thought. You are reinforcing the notion that blacks have a higher pain tolerance.

Theres no evidence of this. In fact, theres evidence that its merely the result of racist propaganda from slave medical research.

That blacks don't get adequate pain prescriptions on average, does not equate to "blacks have higher pain tolerance"

Biology does NOT work that way. Its not some epigenetic shyt like you're thinking.

You are literally wrong about this.