mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KRS ONE not in the top 10 while he has this going for him:

infinite styles flows and lyrics

Some joints on his latest album will make u question if he still getting better as time goes by

4-5 classics

Classic battle tracks

Big time Hits

Still fukks shyt up live

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah if Envy Caine is on there and someone like Don Q just missed the cut Joey Badass absolutely deserves mention
Envy Caine is nice but he was a loose cannon crash out

Don Q run in the HBTL wave>>

Joey Badass was a teenage phenom and the 1999 tape is a blog era classic and he’s had a very respectable career up to today

If they wanted a Brooklyn drill cat up there Sleepy Hallow would have been a better choice as he’s been the most successful Brooklyn drill artist after Pop Smoke

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Some joints on his latest album will make u question if he still getting better as time goes by

4-5 classics

Classic battle tracks

Big time Hits

Still fukks shyt up live
KRS will always have an argument for the most significant/best rapper of all time. And I’m not a super fan of his by any means.

I’m 100% a Cormega superfan - but I’d never even consider ranking him so high on this sort of list.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
No Al Tariq Kool Fashion!

Rest in Peace to HALF A MIL but he didn't release a LP. Just mixtapes, unfortunately.

Nah, Half-A-Mil had a couple of albums.

First album had production from Trackmasters, Neptunes, Just Blaze, DJ Scratch, Self and some other dudes. It was dope! But I always liked his demo better. It's crazy, but I feel like his demo and unreleased music was better than his retail projects.

But Juju, Fashion, Sadat X, Kool Keith, Prince Po and a few others should definitely be on a Top 100 list for NY. No question.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

4-5 classics

Classic battle tracks

Big time Hits

Still fukks shyt up live

KRS is my GOAT.

I don’t see how he's not Top 5.