Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
We need OP to make a top 25 who didn’t make the list.

We’re going to redo the list and then add an honorable mention part after. Either that or expand it to 150. But when we redo it it won’t be ten slots a day it’ll just be the whole thing dropped.

Our plan was to redo it from the get go

The best way to know what the best food in Denver is is to say Denver food ain’t shyt

Amongst black people, outrage provides the best research

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Who was saying Kiss of Death was disappointing? :gucci:

You dudes need to go back and listen to that album again in 2024 cause that shyt knocks from front to back :camby:

Coli hates on DBLOCK so hard......I don't understand it at all.

I just try 2 remember they hype up Lupe Fiasco, Joe Budden, and Cormega tho :mjlol:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

You dudes need to go back and listen to that album again in 2024 cause that shyt knocks from front to back :camby:

You said he has 2 classics... you can like the album but they aint classics my man.

Styles first album better than both Jada albums to me tho :yeshrug:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

No one said it was a classic when it dropped. The knock on Kiss has always been his albums are uneven.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nobody ever heard that shyt :mjlol:

I love the mobb but I was never like "DAMN LET ME CHECK OUT THESE MOBB AFFILIATES"

unlike wu-tang.

the wu-tang affiliates went hard AF and made u wanna check em.
You never heard Noyd’s first album?
You’re missing out.

The first Infamous Mobb album is pretty good also.

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Nobody ever heard that shyt :mjlol:

I love the mobb but I was never like "DAMN LET ME CHECK OUT THESE MOBB AFFILIATES"

unlike wu-tang.

the wu-tang affiliates went hard AF and made u wanna check em.
Episodes Of A Hustler is a good album breh.

If you a Mobb fan like that, you probably heard it all already anyway. Hav & P pretty much on every track.

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Big Noyd’s first album is better than Kiss’ first two albums. I haven’t heard a Kiss album after that.
Easily, they don’t know cuz they never checked it. episodes of a hustla is prime hell on earth beats with prodigy killing everything same with noyd. Jada doesn’t have anything close to it actually really really far from it

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Ok if you wanna put DMX ahead of Jadakiss do you. But Kiss was way nicer than DMX for a longer period of time. Let’s not act like DMX didn’t fall off due to all his issues with drugs and legally. Jadakiss is still relevant as a spitter to this day! Years after most of the list is just has beens. Kiss in my top 5 easily.
Wen it comes to guest appearances jada hands down. But all time hell no. Dmx has a classic and his first two are way better than anything kiss has ever dropped. Only thing about x was he nvr dropped a good album after those first two.