Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

Daps
Nelly and Cass whole style different from Mase. Nelly was popping in StL at the time Mase was a household name, he was already attracting attention so I don't know that Mase is the reason he was found out about. He was already buzzing....

Even if you thought his style was influenced by Mase (again I don't, early Nelly doesn't make me think of Mase). He became way bigger than Mase ever was...

You got to be kidding me nikka

You don’t know who Cudda love is?
You don’t see how they marketed Cassidy out the gate? They cheesing & two stepping?

You like rap?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
His last project moved a respectable 44,000 first week and he had songs in rotation on NY radio after 20 years in the game.

Theres a segment of people that view his mixtape series as classics.

I thought this album was under-rated.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
As an old head who’s hiphop as they come. Of course Fab deserves to be in the top 50. He definitely doesn’t deserve it over pfife, havoc, meth, trugoy, guru, fat joe and tip.

I don’t mind peoples personal lists, but his list is all over the place considering he laid out his criteria.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nelly and Cass whole style different from Mase. Nelly was popping in StL at the time Mase was a household name, he was already attracting attention so I don't know that Mase is the reason he was found out about. He was already buzzing....

Even if you thought his style was influenced by Mase (again I don't, early Nelly doesn't make me think of Mase). He became way bigger than Mase ever was...

ma$e is the most over-rated rapper ever. He was incredible and and originator but his run was like 2 seasons and then he became a laughing stock.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
As an old head who’s hiphop as they come. Of course Fab deserves to be in the top 50. He definitely doesn’t deserve it over pfife, havoc, meth, trugoy, guru, fat joe and tip.

I don’t mind peoples personal lists, but his list is all over the place considering he laid out his criteria.
He’s nicer than all of them.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He’s nicer than all of them.
Not even fukkin close. He doesn’t have the catalog, the impact, subject matter, lyrics to be ranked higher than any of the names I mentioned. All the names I mentioned aside from joe got multiple classics to their names, hiphop changing classics.

Fab is basically Michael beasley of hiphop. Gonna win a few one on one games, but overall ain’t winning shyt.

But i also realized who im replying to. So im gonna see my way out of this convo with you.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not even fukkin close. He doesn’t have the catalog, the impact, subject matter, lyrics to be ranked higher than any of the names I mentioned. All the names I mentioned aside from joe got multiple classics to their names, hiphop changing classics.

Fab is basically Michael beasley of hiphop. Gonna win a few one on one games, but overall ain’t winning shyt.

But i also realized who im replying to. So im gonna see my way out of this convo with you.
Yes in GROUPS this is top MC’s.

I love Mobb Deep and I love Tribe. No, Phife Dawg and Havoc are not better rappers than Fabolous.