Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This is a video I shot on 7 Mile Beach in Negril. I was up between Couples Swept Away & Footeprints at the best little bar on the beach: Barry's Bar

It was my birthday and I was layin in the sun drinkin a Red Stripe & writin in my journal when Mr. Ice Block came up & started chattin with me. I told him it was my birthday and he sang me this sweet song.

Months later I returned to this exact spot & found all my old friends: Bob the Baker (the best ganja cakes!), Maurice, Omar, Chris & Doris @ Barry's Bar, Pineapple (the rasta who has the jewelry stand next to the likkle shop), Miss Faye & Christine (massages & braids on the beach!), Black Thunder (reggae singer/musician), Dr. Feelgood aka Papi aka Jamaica Ring Charlie (local celebrity & funny character. He makes his Jamaica rings out of copper cables that come from telephone wires in Toronto that a tourist brings him. When I met him, I lent him my wire cutters that I had brought with me to make earrings while I was there last. I had run out of loops so I couldn't make earrings at the time & didn't need them. About a week or two later Jamaica Ring Charlie had been stopped by the beach police and they confiscated everything including his telephone from a telephone booth, his wires & my wire cutters. They fined him and he fought it in court because he's a senior citizen on disability and he makes his living selling his handmade jewelry. This is his only income. He won but they never gave him back my wire cutters. Jamaica Ring Charlie also sells his rings in MoBay & Ochi (Ocho Rios) where the cruise ships come in. When I return to Jamaica I'm gonna buy a shyt ton of his rings and sell them in Canada to spread the love. I'm all for handmade Jamaican jewelry being sold in Canada! UP! UP! I miss Papi dearly, he has such a vibrant soul), Dr. Hype (local mc & chef), Power Strap (handmade coral reef bracelets), Samuel (the rasta who sells all the herbs & the ganja drinks), and of course Mr. Ice Block!

This particular spot on 7 Mile Beach brings me some the fondest memories I have in Jamaica. It is literally my home away from home.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

1:52 I wonder who told this clown it's OK to do Blackface.

They gave him hell on Youtube/Social media for that shyt and he fired off a bunch of apologies for that shyt back in the day. I know white Jamaicans like him who got to deal with the slightly ignorant questions cause they have a Jamaican accent (Or in my case, being a black person with an accent that SOUNDS Jamaican to the untrained, American ear) but wasn't nobody asking him where the fukk his dreadlocks them is. :comeon:

Are you an actor? Are you really from Jamaica? Where your parents? Show me your passport? YOU GOT ANY OF THAT LOUD JAMAICAN WEED ON YOU?!:krs: shyt like that for White Jamaicans, but Dreadlocks?:heh:
Most Americans see a white dude with dreadlocks with a 'Jamaican' accent and they just plain out assume he been listening REAL well to them Bob Marley records and got the mimic down pat 'cause he more than likely just an American dude who love weed and reggae music.:shaq2:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
buncha absolute c00ns and sh!t posters actually contributing to this fkn thread:snoop: sh!t's so sad its funny :russ: :dead:

@Colicat

Whats up with Vybz Kartel....how that appeal going?

Free World Boss!!!
I read somewhere that the appeal process could take 5 years.

Gully Bop says Vybz won't come out of jail until he's 70.

At least he's still releasing music...

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a video I shot on 7 Mile Beach in Negril. I was up between Couples Swept Away & Footeprints at the best little bar on the beach: Barry's Bar

It was my birthday and I was layin in the sun drinkin a Red Stripe & writin in my journal when Mr. Ice Block came up & started chattin with me. I told him it was my birthday and he sang me this sweet song.

Months later I returned to this exact spot & found all my old friends: Bob the Baker (the best ganja cakes!), Maurice, Omar, Chris & Doris @ Barry's Bar, Pineapple (the rasta who has the jewelry stand next to the likkle shop), Miss Faye & Christine (massages & braids on the beach!), Black Thunder (reggae singer/musician), Dr. Feelgood aka Papi aka Jamaica Ring Charlie (local celebrity & funny character. He makes his Jamaica rings out of copper cables that come from telephone wires in Toronto that a tourist brings him. When I met him, I lent him my wire cutters that I had brought with me to make earrings while I was there last. I had run out of loops so I couldn't make earrings at the time & didn't need them. About a week or two later Jamaica Ring Charlie had been stopped by the beach police and they confiscated everything including his telephone from a telephone booth, his wires & my wire cutters. They fined him and he fought it in court because he's a senior citizen on disability and he makes his living selling his handmade jewelry. This is his only income. He won but they never gave him back my wire cutters. Jamaica Ring Charlie also sells his rings in MoBay & Ochi (Ocho Rios) where the cruise ships come in. When I return to Jamaica I'm gonna buy a shyt ton of his rings and sell them in Canada to spread the love. I'm all for handmade Jamaican jewelry being sold in Canada! UP! UP! I miss Papi dearly, he has such a vibrant soul), Dr. Hype (local mc & chef), Power Strap (handmade coral reef bracelets), Samuel (the rasta who sells all the herbs & the ganja drinks), and of course Mr. Ice Block!

This particular spot on 7 Mile Beach brings me some the fondest memories I have in Jamaica. It is literally my home away from home.

Negril....:noah: