Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Negril....:noah:

Negril, especially that particular spot on the beach is like a home away from home for me.

Just saw my friend pickin breadfruit out front of his restaurant/bar on the beach road.

**EDIT:

Big up:

Bourbon Beach
Pilot's Cafe/Juicy J's/Cotton Tree Bar
Barry's Bar
Cool Spot
Auntie's
Roots Bamboo
Jungle
3 Dives
Rockhouse & the surrounding area
Sunset on the Cliffs
Chances
Mi Yard
Weisemart
Sips & Bites
Miss Brown's aka Ted's Magic Mushroom Emporium
& my favourite late night ackee & saltfish spot D Brown's

:blessed:

Last edited:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
In Kingston right now but driving out to Negril in 2 days

Stop by Pilot's/Juicy J's/Cotton Tree Bar on the beach road (Norman Manley Blvd up near Footeprints) and ask for Manley. Tell him Strawberry says OLA!!!

You'll be treated like an old friend.

Manley is the guy catching the breadfruit in the YouTube vid I just posted. He's awesome! :blessed:

They have awesome food there & cheap Red Stripe and if you walk down the driveway out back it takes you straight to the beach.

If you stop by Barry's Bar (between Couples Swept Away & Footeprints) tell them Strawberry says hello too. Depends who's workin the bar but usually my friends Jeffrey, Maurice, Chris & Omar are around. Oh and Jamaica Ring Charlie aka Papi too!! He's such a trip! He makes Jamaica rings & sells them on the beach. He's so fukkin hilarious!

:dead:

Oh and go to Best In The West (on the beach road) or out to 3 Dives in West End for the best jerk chicken in Negril.

:ohlawd:

Have fun @posterchild336 be safe on the road!

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop by Pilot's/Juicy J's/Cotton Tree Bar on the beach road (Norman Manley Blvd up near Footeprints) and ask for Manley. Tell him Strawberry says OLA!!!

You'll be treated like an old friend.

Manley is the guy catching the breadfruit in the YouTube vid I just posted. He's awesome! :blessed:

They have awesome food there & cheap Red Stripe and if you walk down the driveway out back it takes you straight to the beach.

If you stop by Barry's Bar (between Couples Swept Away & Footeprints) tell them Strawberry says hello too. Depends who's workin the bar but usually my friends Jeffrey, Maurice, Chris & Omar are around. Oh and Jamaica Ring Charlie aka Papi too!! He's such a trip! He makes Jamaica rings & sells them on the beach. He's so fukkin hilarious!

:dead:

Oh and go to Best In The West (on the beach road) or out to 3 Dives in Weat End for the best jerk chicken in Negril.

:ohlawd:

Have fun @posterchild336 be safe on the road!

Will do.. I have family that run hotels out there and know all the restaurant and bar owners

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:dwillhuh:

Trouble in paradise with GullyChin aka BopChin aka Gully Bop & Shauna Chin

Clip is gonna get deleted on IG soon...

:sadcam:

I never seen Bop Bop like this

:lupe:

Found the clip on Admiral Bailey's IG:

Some people are sayin Shauna is exaggerating when she says he was tryin to kill her...I'm not sure wtf is goin on...

Apparently she was just filming a music video in MoBay yesterday and it was called Thief A fukk so people were saying she's gettin tired of sleepin with Gully Bop (he's twice her age) and now she's tryin to thief a fukk from a next man...

I hate seein Bop Bop so vexxed :no:

Last edited:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
fukk I knew it all along but I wanted to believe that she really loved him...Shauna has been using Gully Bop's success to start her own career and to help other artistes bust.

Apparently she's been scamming and stealing money from him.

Here's Gully Bop's side of the story

Wishing Bop Bop a speedy recovery

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Everybody warned bop and said she was there for the money and fame not for him.

If you can't heart you must feel and see it deh

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Everybody warned bop and said she was there for the money and fame not for him.

If you can't heart you must feel and see it deh

I know...I always had this feeling about her and a lot of other people did too.

Do you remember when there was scamming going on earlier this year? A Canadian promoter put thousands of dollars down to book Gully Bop for a show in Canada and the money never reached Bop Bop so the show never happened...& they said scammers were pretending to be his booking agen/manager & pocketed the $$$...I wonder if it was her who took the $$$

As for his relationship with Miss Chin, I just wanted to be happy for Bop Bop & I hoped she'd be true to him. When I saw her starting to sing with him on stage I immediately felt like :francis: :mjlol: :snoop:

Anyway Gully Bop is a real artiste and at the end of the day he's gonna come out on top and be alright. I just feel for him cuz he thought her love was genuine. Poor guy. He really loved her. :sadcam:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Tell bop dont worry him ting a shot one ting I see with the bop is the people really love him

This not a good move fi shauna chin

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More on Gully Bop & Miss Chin...

Chin hit Bop Bop in the head with a padlock!

:dwillhuh: :ohhh:

@DreadBrown @posterchild336 @froggle @Krazy
@brokenhearts

You hear about this?

Poor Bop Bop :sadcam:

Yea I heard.. Sad to say but I knew he would end up like this.. He seems like a genuinely good guy but is easy to take advantage of because of lack of education. His manager took all his money and he got with a low class woman who was hungry who took more. Earlier this year I saw him in Toronto and he did a show and couldn't afford to go back because he didn't get paid at that specific event and his manager swindled him for his funds..

By the way I am still in Kingston I didn't go to negril yet because my Canadian friends couldn't leave yesterday so we are going this weekend I'll tell your people u said hi

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know...I always had this feeling about her and a lot of other people did too.

Do you remember when there was scamming going on earlier this year? A Canadian promoter put thousands of dollars down to book Gully Bop for a show in Canada and the money never reached Bop Bop so the show never happened...& they said scammers were pretending to be his booking agen/manager & pocketed the $$$...I wonder if it was her who took the $$$

As for his relationship with Miss Chin, I just wanted to be happy for Bop Bop & I hoped she'd be true to him. When I saw her starting to sing with him on stage I immediately felt like :francis: :mjlol: :snoop:

Anyway Gully Bop is a real artiste and at the end of the day he's gonna come out on top and be alright. I just feel for him cuz he thought her love was genuine. Poor guy. He really loved her. :sadcam:

Jezebel, but the Bop will pull thru

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:dwillhuh:

Damn that bytch even gave his clothes and shoes away to other men...so now there's dudes dressed like Gully Bop runnin around JA :wtf:

Tell bop dont worry him ting a shot one ting I see with the bop is the people really love him

This not a good move fi shauna chin

Shauna Chin must be mad. That's why she made the video, to try & make herself look like a victim. Crazy manipulative bytch :snoop:

Yea I heard.. Sad to say but I knew he would end up like this.. He seems like a genuinely good guy but is easy to take advantage of because of lack of education. His manager took all his money and he got with a low class woman who was hungry who took more. Earlier this year I saw him in Toronto and he did a show and couldn't afford to go back because he didn't get paid at that specific event and his manager swindled him for his funds..

By the way I am still in Kingston I didn't go to negril yet because my Canadian friends couldn't leave yesterday so we are going this weekend I'll tell your people u said hi

That was in Toronto? I thought that happened to him in NYC?

Maybe it happened in both places...seems that Chin scammed a whole leap a $$$$

I was considering coming down to TO for that show cuz I wanted to see Bop Bop so bad and he had no Montréal dates on his tour. I'd rather see him in JA though I think...

Jezebel, but the Bop will pull thru

Must! He's gonna come back stronger than before. Can't wait for him to drop a diss track for Chin...I wonder if he will...