Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Real country directions:francis::deadmanny:

Reminds me of this.

It's funny if you actually been to Jamaica and ask dudes looking like that because even though they are generally friendly and willing to help, you're either lost at trying to remember the directions or understand the dialect if you're not accustomed to it.

"Nah man, nah undastand me?:dwillhuh: Mek me tek yuh, Mek me tek yu dere,:jawalrus: Hop in bredda!:pachaha: NAH FAR FROM MI GATES. Whu? :what:Ah-wuh? Why ya naw forward?:leostare: Me look like Banduuluu?":dahell:
Jamaicans, Gotta love 'em.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This kid is the coolest! I wanna find him & dance with him at a party.

Watch him show you how to do the Aji Bounce

+ the Official video for Bling Dawg's track Aji Bounce featuring some of the baddest dancers in Jamaica: SWAT TWINZ, Latonya Styles, Keiva di Diva, Gabbidon, Shakespeare, Kiss Kiss Tsunami & more!

I love this video/song!

If you want to see the cutest thing ever check out the mini breh, he's always on the bottom right watchin everyone dance & just lookin adorable

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1:52 I wonder who told this clown it's OK to do Blackface.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm just here to pay my respects. I loved her! :rip:

:sadcam:

I found out about her accident the night it happened and was checkin the news & her IG almost every day since she was in the hospital. I posted about it earlier in this thread & a couple people were like "Oh she's gonna be fine" and I was like :francis: Pray for her :ufdup:

I saw pics from the accident with all the blood :lupe:

Then saw everyone calling for blood donations in her name at blood banks across Jamaica :lupe:

I've never heard of anyone asking the public for blood donations for an artiste or any kind of celebrity before, so I knew it was very serious
:merchant:

Doctors were sayin the swelling in her brain was going down so I had hope and the whole dancehall community around the world was praying for her. Almost a week went by without any updates and suddenly I woke up one day & saw Latonya Styles posting a video of herself dancing to a J Capri song sayin she was crying and couldn't believe the news

There has been a rumour circulating that she had passed away a few days before it actually happened so I was hoping it wasn't true.

And then I started seeing everyone else posting about her on IG :dwillhuh:
:sadbron: I busted out in tears :bryan:

So sad to read posts from people like Russian, Konshens & Charley Black who worked with her closely and helped her blossom as an artiste.

She was so young, so talented, and so inspiring...she performed at Sumfest earlier this year, toured internationally and was really starting to shine. It was interesting to watch her grow as an artiste. Her future seemed so promising.

Rest In Paradise J Capri

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

I found out about her accident the night it happened and was checkin the news & her IG almost every day since she was in the hospital. I posted about it earlier in this thread & a couple people were like "Oh she's gonna be fine" and I was like :francis: Pray for her :ufdup:

I saw pics from the accident with all the blood :lupe:

Then saw everyone calling for blood donations in her name at blood banks across Jamaica :lupe:

I've never heard of anyone asking the public for blood donations for an artiste or any kind of celebrity before, so I knew it was very serious
:merchant:

Doctors were sayin the swelling in her brain was going down so I had hope and the whole dancehall community around the world was praying for her. Almost a week went by without any updates and suddenly I woke up one day & saw Latonya Styles posting a video of herself dancing to a J Capri song sayin she was crying and couldn't believe the news

There has been a rumour circulating that she had passed away a few days before it actually happened so I was hoping it wasn't true.

And then I started seeing everyone else posting about her on IG :dwillhuh:
:sadbron: I busted out in tears :bryan:

So sad to read posts from people like Russian, Konshens & Charley Black who worked with her closely and helped her blossom as an artiste.

She was so young, so talented, and so inspiring...she performed at Sumfest earlier this year, toured internationally and was really starting to shine. It was interesting to watch her grow as an artiste. Her future seemed so promising.

Rest In Paradise J Capri

I follow her IG too but I don't use the app that often. Crazy because she was on my mind during that time. I was listening to her music and watching her videos :sadcam:
She was so talented and seemed like a great person. Why do the good die young? :to: