BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: :dahell: :wtf:

I'm sitting here crying over the news of J Capri's recent passing and you p*ssyholes come up in this thread, don't even acknowledge or show respect to J Capri and then try to start a rumour that I have some kind of disease?

You're all pathetic and make me sick. Not gonna lie, I expected more from you @brokenhearts You used to be cool and seemed like a decent person.

SMH KMT @ all of you :pacspit: :birdman:

Yuh too badmind :ufdup:

@Mechatronic We givin ourselves daps & quoting ourselves now? Gee, lemme guess @TheRealfG is your alias account :comeon:

:mjcry:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:what: :dahell: :wtf:

I'm sitting here crying over the news of J Capri's recent passing and you p*ssyholes come up in this thread, don't even acknowledge or show respect to J Capri and then try to start a rumour that I have some kind of disease?

You're all pathetic and make me sick. Not gonna lie, I expected more from you @brokenhearts You used to be cool and seemed like a decent person.

SMH KMT @ all of you :pacspit: :birdman:

Yuh too badmind :ufdup:

@Mechatronic We givin ourselves daps & quoting ourselves now? Gee, lemme guess @TheRealfG is your alias account :comeon:

Aye gul, if yuh wan fi see a mad man up inna yah

Mention me agen

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
@brokenhearts come look at this :beli:

Look at what?
okzaqu.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO! She killed that shyt, she was rocking with it. That pharmacy owes her some advertising dollars. Them have evryting in dea.

She was really spitting at the end: come buy out the whol of di tings dem own. I like how she flowed on that sh!t.

I like the guy in the background "Yeah!, Tell dem"