Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
4e8a6-bed.gif

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that looked personal and I would’ve had to see him after that, how you build like a action figure letting another nikka pick your bytch up :what:

And she looked a lil too excited she would’ve got cussed out back at the hotel as well.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You don't always have to react on sight..

Major's isnt totally blacklisted in Hollywood so he can't react the way we'd respect as these are all Hollywood people and he also has the law with one eye on him too..caught between a rock and a hard place :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

EALY DONT EVEN fukk WITH BLACK WOMEN
SO THERES NO NEED TO TRIP

:devil:
:evil:

That’s why I said it wasn’t flirting
:deadrose: It was just a general we don’t respect you lol

You never know. But, they did a movie together a few yrs back so it’s natural they have good chemistry.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This!! Body language doesn’t lie at all. Majors didn’t like it, but played it cool.

I learned a long time ago when addressing a woman in public while she’s with her man you ALWAYS speak and acknowledge him with a handshake or something then go ahead and carry on with whatever you were going to say with acknowledging her.

It’s an unwritten respect thing amongst men.
It’s the same with women. You always show the wife/girlfriend respect. If I'm talking to a dude about something his lady is going to be included in the discussion off GP. We having one big group discussion LOLOL

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Thank you, you even include him in the conversation. That's why I do. I'm not a thirst bucket. You can tell some brehs have no decorum, or morals or anything. They wont even know you well and be trying to talk to the woman way more than the man when talking to a couple. I've seen this several times and shake my head, especially when I see salesmen/hosts do it. Like it's their first sales/hosts gig and they already fkin up and about to lose the sale talking to the woman way too much. YOu can cause somebody not to come around you anymore doing that thirst bucket behavior.

I know a couple cats who passed straight by a brehs side business because he likes to talk tot he chics too much. Breh lost alot of money. It's dumb ego driven low class behavior.
Didn’t see your comment. Yea said the same thing.