Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and if someone could "take" my dude or whatever you trying to say then he clearly wasn't mine to keep. yall place all your value in keeping someone tied to you or having access to someone's genitals lol. act like you have some business about yourself :therethere:

Maybe your right,i cant remember the last time I was in one of these little play "situations" yall call relationships. Im speaking from the perspective of righteous unbreakable bonds. If you love some one deeply,what yall call "jealousy" is normal. When you hugged my woman and picked her up off the ground,you hugged me too,your lips were inches from my lips.

Its not about insecurity,its about you need to acknowledge thats me,and have some decorum. Theres a protocol for everything,or at least there used to be in better days:respect:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Homie definitely felt that.

I remember chillin with the fellas. Ole girl come up and hugged all 3 of us.

She walks off. Few mins later one of the homies was like....man....U fukked her didn't you.

Wasn't even his girl, n he felt it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
IMG_7880.png

Lifted her off the ground while husband standing there

This reminds me of when you ran into the wifey of one of the last few coli brehs who negged me. :sas2:

And he was standing there like that… looking the same but more defeated….:skip:

Like the weak B.A.N. he is:bryan:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
say less.
cuz all this "me me me" you posting just goes to prove my point that your esteem is in the dumps unless it involves others acknowledging you as a p*ssy getter/keeper. live for bytches and blunts brehs

I spoke on having one woman and being in a loving relationship. Some might say this triggered you if we are psychoanalyzing. I simply didnt believe you wouldnt care. But after explaining the men you enterain are merely play things,i genuinely believe you. Lines up with your username,i humbly concede:respect:

Daps
I spoke on having one woman and being in a loving relationship. Some might say this triggered you if we are psychoanalyzing. I simply didnt believe you wouldnt care. But after explaining the men you enterain are merely play things,i genuinely believe you. Lines up with your username,i humbly concede:respect:

you wrote a bunch of "me, my, I" babble and on top of that i know you have bragged about cheating on your wife. why would i be triggered by anything you post about your so called loving relationship :mjlol:

anyway, it's literally dudes in here saying they would leave her if that happened to them. maybe it's them you need to try to "unbreakable bond babble" chastize cuz i actually said i would be happy for them to receive love from a friend. like.... yall sound like you never received a good ass hug before. that shyt warms the heart. insane anybody would hate on that for a loved one.

#gohomeroger
#ptsd

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Ealy was doing a bit much but in Jon's position I can't see myself being too tight over that... Hollywood is small and black Hollywood even smaller...what wouldn't he know?