Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

Daps
Picking up ur lady in front of you so you can get a full frontal feel is not showing love to YOU...

he actually hugged everyone in that video chest to chest even though he probably only real friends with her. it's to be expected he treat his friend with more love. you guys act like you never receive real hugs in life outside of a sexual relationship, poor ptsd'd tings 🥲

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Of course I wouldn’t. Megan hasn’t been unfaithful either, far as I know. This hug is just not a good look and that can easily be corrected by a talk between them.

However, if you know in your heart that you love someone and don’t want anyone else involved with them on a certain level then be grown and make it official.

I see where women are coming from now, the clock is truly ticking for them. Why would they waste their time on someone stringing them along if another person out there wants to make a life with them and only them.

You truly can’t expect the benefits of a husband/wife if you aren’t in fact that.

Don’t talk to me about the older generations that had so much infidelity going on people are finding siblings they never knew they had, or discovering children that are not their own, today thanks to dna technology.
That's the point though...older generations were getting married 17-25 because they were "supposed to", and running with the mentality you're pushing. Actually taking your time had people hitched to someone they ain't truly get along with too quick and they started doing side missions.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I dont know, France, Spain, Italy, and Eastern Europe nah... maybe the nordic places yeah, and UK

delusional cac, franc, spain, italy particarly are cradles of hedonistic lifestyles.

I bet the same for eastern europeans, cacs are just naturally into that sort of the stuff just like in the states :yeshrug:

I dont judge

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought Ealy was looking flabby and sick..then he hit me with :steviej:and I had to retract that shyt.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
he actually hugged everyone in that video chest to chest even though he probably only real friends with her. it's to be expected he treat his friend with more love. you guys act like you never receive real hugs in life outside of a sexual relationship, poor ptsd'd tings 🥲

Picking up ur girl in front of you like that is different...

Daps
Picking up ur girl in front of you like that is different...

i'm sorry but some people have a life before you (in this case she probably known mike 10 plus years to knowing dude a year). maybe you should know your place so you don't take it personally, everything not about you:yeshrug: maybe you should think about it as "hugging his old friend" instead of "my girl" tunnel vision. that's a whole person with a life, not your property

Daps
i'm sorry but some people have a life before you (in this case she probably known mike 10 plus years to knowing dude a year). maybe you should know your place so you don't take it personally, everything not about you:yeshrug:
Folks in this thread are all dry snitching on themselves huffing and puffing about her being hugged and picked up. Essentially letting everybody know without actually saying it that they are low key intimidated by the presence of another man near "their woman" (which this claim of ownership is wild in itself).

So terrified that the mere touch or affection of another man on your woman will be enough for her to contemplate dropping everything and leave you says a lot about the false bravado amd ego that these boys have. :francis:

Where is the confidence and belief in knowing you got it like that:myman:?.. . I guess the reactions here speak volumes........... @CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

Daps
Folks in this thread are all dry snitching on themselves huffing and puffing about her being hugged and picked up. Essentially letting everybody know without actually saying it that they are low key intimidated by the presence of another man near "their woman" (which this claim of ownership is wild in itself).

So terrified that the mere touch or affection of another man on your woman will be enough for her to contemplate dropping everything and leave you says a lot about the false bravado amd ego that these boys have. :francis:

Where is the confidence and belief in knowing you got it like that:myman:?.. . I guess the reactions here speak volumes........... @CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

period. i mean, if it makes you feel a way then hold that and sulk through it or whatever you gotta do but to think someone is affirmatively disrespecting you for hugging their own friend is just ghetto.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Homie definitely felt that.

I remember chillin with the fellas. Ole girl come up and hugged all 3 of us.

She walks off. Few mins later one of the homies was like....man....U fukked her didn't you.

Wasn't even his girl, n he felt it.
Lmao Jesus

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i'm sorry but some people have a life before you (in this case she probably known mike 10 plus years to knowing dude a year). maybe you should know your place so you don't take it personally, everything not about you:yeshrug: maybe you should think about it as "hugging his old friend" instead of "my girl" tunnel vision. that's a whole person with a life, not your property

I dont care if im standing right there it wont be done at least not without a side convo with me about it....