Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
We can go back to that thread or any other Black discussion about that situation. About 90% of Black folks were on the same page regarding his comments so I’m good. 🤷🏾‍♀️
The coli isn’t exactly a good barometer to gauge sound opinions. Most engage in group think and lack any real nuance and critical thinking

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
only in North America, I see men get called insecure for not wanting your woman to touch men that are not related to them.

the world's cuckiest continent.
Yeap. All in the guise of "progression" :mjlol:
But when you're born in the matrix it's hard for many to discern that they actually are :manny:

Everything upside down topsy turvy in this bytch

EDIT: Speaking in general. In this particular instance Majors just gotta eat that. He in Hollywood, ain't nothing them women ain't did. And ain't many they ain't did it with, I don't give af what they say

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's the point though...older generations were getting married 17-25 because they were "supposed to", and running with the mentality you're pushing. Actually taking your time had people hitched to someone they ain't truly get along with too quick and they started doing side missions.
They were getting married due to societal pressures; pregnancy, shame about premarital sex, women not having economic parity.

The mentality I’m speaking about has more to do about seriousness of being with someone.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They were getting married due to societal pressures; pregnancy, shame about premarital sex, women not having economic parity.

The mentality I’m speaking about has more to do about seriousness of being with someone.
And those women-oriented factors dictate the macro level of what's reasonable for men to do, and hence their "seriousness".

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And those women-oriented factors dictate the macro level of what's reasonable for men to do, and hence their "seriousness".
Plenty of men date women they want to be with but aren’t ready to take that next step with for whatever reason, that’s without any children being involved and even after multiple children.

Those same factors that influenced people back in the day are not as major factors to people now. You have women willingly becoming single mothers. People are exploring polyamory more. Attitudes have changed.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Plenty of men date women they want to be with but aren’t ready to take that next step with for whatever reason, that’s without any children being involved and even after multiple children.

Those same factors that influenced people back in the day are not as major factors to people now. You have women willingly becoming single mothers. People are exploring polyamory more. Attitudes have changed.
And most, if not all of that does not point towards men's level of seriousness being an issue.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
?? The black man who told his white girl to act like Coretta?? Yea I said he was prolly just as crazy as the white girl 🤷🏾‍♀️

I didn’t blame him for this situation tho
No you tried to make it seem like he was guilty of abusing that white woman. Which is probably what you believe anyway

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION