Me and my wife went on a double dinner date with her cousin and her boyfriend

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sadly, i used to do this when i was married. Not because i was broke, though. because my wife controlled all of "our" money. She even though it looked like she was paying, i was really the one paying. But something i was ask her to give me the card, so people didn't get any misconceptions.
Oh ok. So you extreme left wing liberal types are funny. You let your wife control ALL your money and she still divorced you. Wow.

I guess trying to appease women to the point of extreme emasculation isnt such a great idea afterall.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Oh ok. So you extreme left wing liberal types are funny. You let your wife control ALL your money and she still divorced you. Wow.

I guess trying to appease women to the point of extreme emasculation isnt such a great idea afterall.
I'm not a liberal or left wing. Where did that come from? :dwillhuh:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
We really switching how we pay for shyt to impress strangers :wtf:
Nah but old folks will get to looking at you like you a bum, and I don't do passive aggressive. I'll say some very direct shyt, and to avoid all that I typically just take out my card and pay.

It's not to impress anyone, but to control the perception. Perception is everything especially when you work in the public like I do.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is our first time meeting him. We meet up at the restaurant and he seems like a cool dude:ehh:

We talk about sports, music, etc. He talks about how he is old school and outspoken. We eating dinner and there's a couple eating at a table not too far from us. The lady at the table pulls out her credit card and hands it to the waitress.

My wife's cousin's boyfriend looks over to their table and says "bruh, she shouldn't be pullin' out her purse to pay for anything. No disrespect, but we gotta do better as men."

I look at my wife like :merchant: and tell her to follow me. We get by the bathrooms and I'm like "What's wrong with that nikka?! He trippin'!":mindblown: She was like "I don't knowwww!!!!" Then I say "Do me a favor. Give me your card so I can pay for dinner. I'll hit you back next Friday ":unimpressed:
:dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nah but old folks will get to looking at you like you a bum, and I don't do passive aggressive. I'll say some very direct shyt, and to avoid all that I typically just take out my card and pay.

It's not to impress anyone, but to control the perception. Perception is everything especially when you work in the public like I do.
You need to control your image instead of the other way around breh. That shyt has been many mens' undoing.