aWJuhef.gif

zWbxrN1.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This is our first time meeting him. We meet up at the restaurant and he seems like a cool dude:ehh:

We talk about sports, music, etc. He talks about how he is old school and outspoken. We eating dinner and there's a couple eating at a table not too far from us. The lady at the table pulls out her credit card and hands it to the waitress.

My wife's cousin's boyfriend looks over to their table and says "bruh, she shouldn't be pullin' out her purse to pay for anything. No disrespect, but we gotta do better as men."

I look at my wife like :merchant: and tell her to follow me. We get by the bathrooms and I'm like "What's wrong with that nikka?! He trippin'!":mindblown: She was like "I don't knowwww!!!!" Then I say "Do me a favor. Give me your card so I can pay for dinner. I'll hit you back next Friday ":unimpressed:

full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like two months ago i went out on this lunch date with this lawyer, i know she was prob making like 200k a year as I drove her home one day to a fancy condo after the movies. This chick ate more than me, got drinks and all that and the bill came and she just looked at me :beli:

last time i saw her

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
like two months ago i went out on this lunch date with this lawyer, i know she was prob making like 200k a year as I drove her home one day to a fancy condo after the movies. This chick ate more than me, got drinks and all that and the bill came and she just looked at me :beli:

last time i saw her
Did you say anything before paying?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Women got big jobs making $65,000, yet men are still expected to pay for everything. fukk this world:unimpressed:

Do better, black man. :ufdup:

You can't expect her to be paying for dinner and shyt, when she's using that 65k to pay for diapers, gerber, and daycare. :ufdup: