zWbxrN1.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Who is this?

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is our first time meeting him. We meet up at the restaurant and he seems like a cool dude:ehh:

We talk about sports, music, etc. He talks about how he is old school and outspoken. We eating dinner and there's a couple eating at a table not too far from us. The lady at the table pulls out her credit card and hands it to the waitress.

My wife's cousin's boyfriend looks over to their table and says "bruh, she shouldn't be pullin' out her purse to pay for anything. No disrespect, but we gotta do better as men."

I look at my wife like :merchant: and tell her to follow me. We get by the bathrooms and I'm like "What's wrong with that nikka?! He trippin'!":mindblown: She was like "I don't knowwww!!!!" Then I say "Do me a favor. Give me your card so I can pay for dinner. I'll hit you back next Friday ":unimpressed:
:deadrose:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is our first time meeting him. We meet up at the restaurant and he seems like a cool dude:ehh:

We talk about sports, music, etc. He talks about how he is old school and outspoken. We eating dinner and there's a couple eating at a table not too far from us. The lady at the table pulls out her credit card and hands it to the waitress.

My wife's cousin's boyfriend looks over to their table and says "bruh, she shouldn't be pullin' out her purse to pay for anything. No disrespect, but we gotta do better as men."

I look at my wife like :merchant: and tell her to follow me. We get by the bathrooms and I'm like "What's wrong with that nikka?! He trippin'!":mindblown: She was like "I don't knowwww!!!!" Then I say "Do me a favor. Give me your card so I can pay for dinner. I'll hit you back next Friday ":unimpressed:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

giphy.gif