McDonald’s fire CEO after relationship with employee

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R
I just dont understand this sheet :francis:. At work, I'm strictly business. Never will I choose p*ssy over my salary, I cant imagine entertaining any woman on a personal level at a multimillion dollar job.
Real talk, he could fukked all these senior level hoes at burger king, wendy’s and the rest of them, get key personnel to switch sides and divulge trade secrets, and get rewarded by the company for getting good hires with valuable info:takedat:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5CjWDN1.gif

Fred.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
good. the customer services industry is packed with women who dont know where the stock is but can tell you what half the supervisors and management penises look like. stop flodding the working environment with skets, and lol at any woman married to a man hiring young broads.

4 applicants all have C level entry, but the girl will be the one hired. i hope they divorce and she gets half, it irks me because even on the phone customer services has fallen all the way off. its too much no responsibilities or being held accountable, when the boss is fcking her as well as part time brad

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
What you fools don’t realize is he been the ceo since 2013 .

He made 5-8M a year for first 3 years then 15-16M a year salary until his resignation today. So he still earned 80M salary in last 4 years at least 40M after taxes ...

I’m sure he’s not worried about no Ms:francis:

Do what you want when you poppin :yeshrug:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Utter bullshyt from corporate america. Two consenting adults shouldn't involve a penalty and this isn't even an affair, it's just two people in a company showing companionship, nothing to even bat an eye at.

The story is pretty much being expelled from plutocracy for involving yourself with a commoner. Rich people playing cordon sanitaire with the wealth.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
What’s the difference between that and any other co worker? As long as everything is on the up and up ie no favoritism I don’t see the problem.
You have power over a subordinate. Its unethical & also these relationships usually involve favoritism of some sort. Ever been up against someone for a position with less education and experience and they were chosen over you because they like to give the boss blowjobs on his lunch break? It happens more than you think and its not fair to the other employees.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Utter bullshyt from corporate america. Two consenting adults shouldn't involve a penalty and this isn't even an affair, it's just two people in a company showing companionship, nothing to even bat an eye at.
It’s company policy and he knew it:yeshrug:

Companies are against this shyt because of the potential of favoritism or sexual harassment allegations.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Most places don't give a fukk if you date or fukk coworkers. Most relationships start through work or school But you can't be fukking subordinates.
That's the L, I guess. When you're CEO, they're all subordinates. He got 8.6M in severance, no pity for him though.

Daps
What’s the difference between that and any other co worker? As long as everything is on the up and up ie no favoritism I don’t see the problem.

It's because you likely have more to lose than she would. She wants to get those hooks in you and keep the money train going. Plus if shyt goes down, everyone knows who the boss is but her name will disappear.

Flip side is that he gets a nice severance package. She may or may not have that kind of paper. If she's a VP, that's one thing...if she's a secretary or something....might be tough. Definitely won't be able to keep working there.

Daps
Makes sense though.

You spend enough time around women at work...if they have a pleasant personality, ol Agnes and her giant titties start looking kinda good. LaKeisha has a bigger booty than I thought. Sue Li got some nice legs.

I can think of at least five or six broads right now at work. With a clear mind...hell no....but weak moment and long hours at work :shaq::francis: