McDonald’s fire CEO after relationship with employee

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never was a fan of this "can't date at your work" policy. Most people spend over 60 hrs per week at their job, some even more than that. That's over half your life once you break it down. Of course you're going to bond and form relationships at work. A lot of people find it difficult to have relationships because of the time their work requires, so where do u think these people find companionships/get their sex lives popping? With other people at work. If you've ever been to a company Christmas party you would know these situations are impossible to avoid, even by a CEO.

The way I see it is if they keep it professional and keep the personal out of work then I don't see the problem. I’d have them hit up HR and have then sign an agreement stating if their work was affected in anyway because of their relationship then they would be terminated.:yeshrug:
Your personal relationship has serious legal ramifications and makes the company vulnerable to litigation. Who you choose to fukk could cost the company mllions because you not gonna be the one to get sued, its gonna be the company. Thats why.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll be alright.

The grimiest part

He still walking away with millions of dollars and since he was CEO of McDonald’s, when he’s ready to work again, he’ll be making hundreds of thousands per year (+ millions in bonuses). Or maybe he’ll say fukk it and just retire with that bag he’s gonna collect :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What’s the difference between that and any other co worker? As long as everything is on the up and up ie no favoritism I don’t see the problem.

You have direct influence over your subordinates. It's just better to stay clear. Also, it opens the company up to litigation.

Some can claim they were passed on a promotion because Executive John had a relationship with Employee Jane.

For a company like McDs, there's no need to even entertain that type of possibility, especially at the C-Suite.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Look to buy some MCD stock fellas,I bought a bit today and will average down if it falls more
wlHloyr.png

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He'll be fine. After he took over from the black CEO, their profits have been going up every year. If he was smart and serious about this relationship... he would've got this girl to leave whilst staying with her. Never shyt where you eat. .. especially when it goes against company policy.

Yes.. its ridiculous but these are the times we are living it. Most of our parents and elders met each other at work. Most people wouldn't be here if their parents didn't work together. But we live in a me too era where there are money hungry whores looking to bring rich men down.

No company wants to risk any lawsuit if a relationship goes awry. That's why they are banning relationships, especially if one of the people are a subordinate to the person they're seeing.

Thank you 21st century feminism. It'll get to the point (or already has) where men will be worried to say hello incase they get accused of sexual harassment.

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your personal relationship has serious legal ramifications and makes the company vulnerable to litigation. Who you choose to fukk could cost the company mllions because you not gonna be the one to get sued, its gonna be the company. Thats why.

That shouldn’t be grounds to fire someone. If there’s no evidence of any unethical activity how do u fire a man based on what he could potentially do?

I’m with you with that a company has to protect itself but they also have to be fair and humane as well. That’s why I say there should be stipulations put in place to accommodate both the company and the employee

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I just dont understand this sheet :francis:. At work, I'm strictly business. Never will I choose p*ssy over my salary, I cant imagine entertaining any woman on a personal level at a multimillion dollar job.

exactly. With his money he could literally pay Tyga to set up a “Taste” music video experience and feed everyone nuggets and fries while these hoes twerk. Dudes got no imagination.