McDonald’s fire CEO after relationship with employee

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Makes sense though.

You spend enough time around women at work...if they have a pleasant personality, ol Agnes and her giant titties start looking kinda good. LaKeisha has a bigger booty than I thought. Sue Li got some nice legs.

I can think of at least five or six broads right now at work. With a clear mind...hell no....but weak moment and long hours at work :shaq::francis:

Cut down the hours of the work days, and people will start acting rationally again. Even being around people you hate for long periods of time is inhumane.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Must have not been getting p*ssy before he got money. That's what ties all these #metoo lames together.

Lets be serious......it's a "damn if you do, damned if you don't" type of situation.

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A HUGE difference. How the hell is there gonna be no favoritism breh?? You're being naive right now. And even if there were NO favoritism, there's the potential for it and the assumption/appearance of it.

Like i said. I’d have them document their relationship and if any situation arises that affects/compromises their work then there should be consequences. But you don’t terminate someone based on the “potential of it happening”

If 2 people are mature and forthcoming, and they follow the all the guidelines then they should be allowed to do whatever they like in private.

Daps
Dumb move but not career ending. I am sure he is financially fine and will find a job easily going forward. He didn't sexually harass so he will be fine.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Utter bullshyt from corporate america. Two consenting adults shouldn't involve a penalty and this isn't even an affair, it's just two people in a company showing companionship, nothing to even bat an eye at.

The story is pretty much being expelled from plutocracy for involving yourself with a commoner. Rich people playing cordon sanitaire with the wealth.

It is bullshyt,but the policy could be as simple as you have to let HR know about the relationship. Some jobs don't care if you mess with an employee as long as its on record. That probably changes when you the CEO making millions a year,as you are putting the company at big risk of a major "Me Too" lawsuit from multiple accusers,real and fake. Even telling people wouldn't be simple for me because I don't like people at work knowing my business. So that rule is bias against people who like privacy in their relationship. But he was making millions so fukk em if he thought this woman was worth it,hopefully she was more than a thot:francis: