McDonald’s fire CEO after relationship with employee

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I just dont understand this sheet :francis:. At work, I'm strictly business. Never will I choose p*ssy over my salary, I cant imagine entertaining any woman on a personal level at a multimillion dollar job.

One of my colleagues at work got #metoo'd and got the perp walk out by the police....

The woman settled with a NDA and he had to explain it to his wife and 3 kids....

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never was a fan of this "can't date at your work" policy. Most people spend over 60 hrs per week at their job, some even more than that. That's over half your life once you break it down. Of course you're going to bond and form relationships at work. A lot of people find it difficult to have relationships because of the time their work requires, so where do u think these people find companionships/get their sex lives popping? With other people at work. If you've ever been to a company Christmas party you would know these situations are impossible to avoid, even by a CEO.

The way I see it is if they keep it professional and keep the personal out of work then I don't see the problem. I’d have them hit up HR and have then sign an agreement stating if their work was affected in anyway because of their relationship then they would be terminated.:yeshrug:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Never was a fan of this "can't date at your work" policy. Most people spend over 60 hrs per week at their job, some even more than that. That's over half your life once you break it down. Of course you're going to bond and form relationships at work. A lot of people find it difficult to have relationships because of the time their work requires, so where do u think these people find companionships/get their sex lives popping? With other people at work. If you've ever been to a company Christmas party you would know these situations are impossible to avoid, even by a CEO.

The way I see it is if they keep it professional and keep the personal out of work then I don't see the problem. I’d have them hit up HR and have then sign an agreement stating if their work was affected in anyway because of their relationship then they would be terminated.:yeshrug:

You think the CEO of McDonalds spends 60 hours a week in his office?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
@Ronald McDonald

giphy.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Most places don't give a fukk if you date or fukk coworkers. Most relationships start through work or school But you can't be fukking subordinates.