McDonald’s fire CEO after relationship with employee

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
It’s company policy and he knew it:yeshrug:

Companies are against this shyt because of the potential of favoritism or sexual harassment allegations.
I'm not interested in what the company policy when it's arbitrary and grants control to corporate power but I'd be interested in the probability of things like this turning into allegations, if such a specific indicator exists.

Also, the suspected "favoritism" is what I already addressed, they haven't a problem with the billion dollar CEO in the tower of ivory but when it's possible that an employee is benefiting, penalty is involved. It's no more elaborate than gatekeeping with a professional stance.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What you fools don’t realize is he been the ceo since 2013 .

He made 5-8M a year for first 3 years then 15-16M a year salary until his resignation today. So he still earned 80M salary in last 4 years at least 40M after taxes ...

I’m sure he’s not worried about no Ms:francis:

Do what you want when you poppin :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Most places don't give a fukk if you date or fukk coworkers. Most relationships start through work or school But you can't be fukking subordinates.
when I was in highschool 2 sets of teachers dated and got married all within the span of 4 years:russ:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Must have not been getting p*ssy before he got money. That's what ties all these #metoo lames together.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s so funny broke boy don’t let me put u in your place

You're thinking of the wrong person or you have your years wrong. Somehow you have the nerve to call people fools.

By all means, put me in my place.

:mjlol:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What you fools don’t realize is he been the ceo since 2013 .

He made 5-8M a year for first 3 years then 15-16M a year salary until his resignation today. So he still earned 80M salary in last 4 years at least 40M after taxes ...

I’m sure he’s not worried about no Ms:francis:

Do what you want when you poppin :yeshrug:

you know what’s better than 80M?

100M, let p*ssy prevent you from joining 9 figure club :wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the difference between that and any other co worker? As long as everything is on the up and up ie no favoritism I don’t see the problem.
A HUGE difference. How the hell is there gonna be no favoritism breh?? You're being naive right now. And even if there were NO favoritism, there's the potential for it and the assumption/appearance of it.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I just dont understand this sheet :francis:. At work, I'm strictly business. Never will I choose p*ssy over my salary, I cant imagine entertaining any woman on a personal level at a multimillion dollar job.
Yup. I drive Uber and I used to be enticed driving all them fine single chicks around.

Then came the situation I was always secretly hoping for. Drunk chick starts asking for the dikk and licking me while Im driving. She was fat, but I really wanted some p*ssy that day. I started feeling her up and walked her over to her front door. She asked me to come upstairs and fukk her. I almost did. Was smart enough to grab her phone and rate myself 5 stars so she wouldnt get mad and 1 star me the next day. Nonetheless, I spent the next 24 hours scared shytless. What if this girl reports me? And furthermore, am I such a scumbag I considered taking advantage of a drunk girl :scust:

That night was eye opening. I dont play around like that anymore

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Never was a fan of this "can't date at your work" policy. Most people spend over 60 hrs per week at their job, some even more than that. That's over half your life once you break it down. Of course you're going to bond and form relationships at work. A lot of people find it difficult to have relationships because of the time their work requires, so where do u think these people find companionships/get their sex lives popping? With other people at work. If you've ever been to a company Christmas party you would know these situations are impossible to avoid, even by a CEO.

The way I see it is if they keep it professional and keep the personal out of work then I don't see the problem. I’d have them hit up HR and have then sign an agreement stating if their work was affected in anyway because of their relationship then they would be terminated.:yeshrug:

That's America for you. Work well over 40 hours a week, and wonder why everyone cheating/fukking on the job with other employees. :smh: