Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Why does this tough on crime shyt always focus on black people when the data clearly show white people are responsible for the majority of crime. I dont want to hear about homicide because despite all the publicity it gets it is rare. I think only one other crime occurs less than murder. Amerikkka love to mislead and lie on black peoples to convince the world black people are the most violent people on the planet and cant be trusted and needs to be locked up or killed.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Can anyone here get more specific about their issues with his comments here?
His comments have been destroyed a thousand times since Black Lives Matter even became a slogan. I'm sure it's been destroyed even when you made the same comment.

Let me destroy it one more time.

The entire point of the George Floyd protest was to get the officers that murdered him charged.

Most black murderers who are identified by the police are charged with their crime in the blink of an eye.

We sought justice in the cases of those who were executed by police officers.

There is no justice to seek, however, when some crip kills a blood because he's usually caught sentence to life before we could even make fuss about it. Hell, a dozen other black men likely got wrongfully arrested in the police's search for that one crip.

The issue is that he's just parroting the same bland argument that every anti-black person has said since the beginning. It comes off like he doesn't really give a shyt about crime.

Like another poster said--where are all the people who said ALL lives matter also?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Saying this on the day his 35,000 man police force couldn’t find a 300-pound, 60 year old mass shooter shuffling around the Village, the only point he has is that black folks are better off policing themselves than relying on his leadership.
Hence the defund the police movement. Maybe if they deputized black leaders in the community like they do white racist vigilantes like George Zimmerman we would see an actual difference. Especially against these race soldiers that are the main instigators of crimes in black communities.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m trying hard to feign concern over what he said but assuming it wasn’t intended to diminish the outrage over police misconduct it’s a valid statement. We can be equally upset about both sources of black men dying. But it does seem only one gets the lion's share of attention. The indignation in here over him saying it in front of these good white folks is hilarious though.
It was intended to both diminish the calls for police accountability and to push the narrative that we're indifferent to intraracial violence. It's horseshyt from a man who believes stop-and-frisk still has merit.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How do you complain that the community isn’t doing the police’s job and preventing crimes, but then when the community says “ok, lets reallocate some of the money/resources that goes toward the police budget (since they’re admittedly not capable of doing their jobs) into more effective crime fighting programs” they manipulate the narrative into getting rid of the police force all together in order to keep making their six figure salaries to do nothing.