Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What constitutes accountability in your opinion? I feel like if black people get arrested more than anybody for the same crimes. So if anything we are held more accountible than anybody else in the entire country.

How you bring up police when were discussing a brother killing another brother?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The energy helped spur conversation and get legislation enacted about police accountability and practical reforms to the criminal Justice system. Those are ongoing issues that long time advocates and activists have been lobbying for for years.
In that regard, the momentum of the organization was put to good use.

ALL the other shyt is just trend following, a song and dance, and people at the top hustling MFers.

Well reports are out that the Brown family exposed how wicked that organization really is.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If yall go on that gun violence website and read the news stories - you will see that alot of these cases of dead black men have zero suspects.

yall keep saying "black criminals go to jail" but alot of murders go unsolved.

Its a sad reality that if youre a dead black man - nobody is really gonna ride for you.

at least black women have the divestors and feminists riding for them.

What do we have?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If yall go on that gun violence website and read the news stories - you will see that alot of these cases of dead black men have zero suspects.

yall keep saying "black criminals go to jail" but alot of murders go unsolved.

Its a sad reality that if youre a dead black man - nobody is really gonna ride for you.

at least black women have the divestors and feminists riding for them.

What do we have?
That’s the muthafukkin POLICE job to be detectives. Bottom line. Is BLM is about something completely different.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Well reports are out that the Brown family exposed how wicked that organization really is.
Yes. Other relatives of the deceased have publicly criticized the organization also. People gave passes to the organization because they were caught up in the momentum.
But when the dust settles and they can't get people emotionally charged(and distracted) over police brutality/murder, the hustle becomes apparent.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying hard to feign concern over what he said but assuming it wasn’t intended to diminish the outrage over police misconduct it’s a valid statement. We can be equally upset about both sources of black men dying. But it does seem only one gets the lion's share of attention. The indignation in here over him saying it in front of these good white folks is hilarious though.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Melle Mel said the same shyt in a interview I saw

but nikkas don’t want to hear the truth

where is these lesbian/gay leaders of BLM with so much crime going on in our community

I forgot they looking at million dollars home..

they probably come out to Michigan to protest that brother Patrick being shot and asking for donations for they own pocket’s

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What constitutes accountability in your opinion? I feel like if black people get arrested more than anybody for the same crimes. So if anything we are held more accountible than anybody else in the entire country.
people are ignorant bro. i've said the same thing to certain people on here. Black men get held accountable in all kinds of different parts of american life off the actions of other black men and stereotypes. People talkin as if black people walk around getting away with shyt. Every few weeks we hear about some black dude getting out of prison 30 years later for some shyt he never did. We get held accountable just for fitting a demographic. I don't know what people are talking about when they say that "We need to be held accountable shyt".