Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because of Covid backlog nikkas ain’t going to jail
A backlog that mostly effects low-level, non-violent offenders isn't wasn't causing the spike in violent crime. VIOLENT OFFENDERS STILL ARE PRIORITIZED AND ARE STILL BEING SENT TO JAIL.

Daps
Are those who echo sentiment similar to his supportive of the reparative measures that are key to combating the scourge of violence in the black community? Greater school funding? Job training and placement? Quality housing?

I’m curious about what solutions they have in mind.

:francis:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I highly doubt the people saying he has a point are fans of Joe Biden.

:francis:
Is anyone really a fan of Biden? Personally, I just don't want any idiotic Republicans in office, definitely not Trump. Build Back Better would be nice, but it's looking like his presidency will be a lame duck at this point. From what I have seen, people that are "fans" of Biden are to the left of Biden, policywise.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
There are tons of local stop the violence type programs and charities that exist. I just Googled some that exist in Baltimore and New York

They don't get talked about in the national media for obvious reasons and of course you won't get the same response for when a cop kills a black civilian but black on black violence is being addressed.

However, they don't actual care and the mayors logic is typical bs used to discredit the blm message

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s the uncomfortable question that we’re never wanting to answer.

Black people need to be more accountable for the violence in our own community.

Edit* BLM is more for police and white supremacy. But shouldn’t be mutually exclusive for inter-racial violence.
No offense but in relations to this topic fukk you…

We don’t have to be accountable for shyt. The system is set up to be a school to jail pipeline. Even on the most expedient concept of crime. We don’t own gun producing factories. 99% of us are not shooting each other, and there are a significant amount of black police officers like the dumb ass mayor. Crime is based on expediency not race and you know whatever fukk Eric Adams too.

For Real fukk Eric Adams. A true blue cocksocker cop.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So innocent people caught up in the crossfire of petty beefs should just shut the fck up?
So black peoples who are killed by cops should shut the fukk up?

Real talk this fukking Mayor was sidelined during a mass shooting because he was sucking up to white people in DC and ya’ll want to defend this fukker’s bullshyt attempt to look tough.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So you're deflecting because the system was created to destroy black life. So you'd rather rely on the enemy to save us versus having a conversation abiut what each black person in their community can do to stop the violence.
Demanding police officers and politicians to do their job is deflecting? :mjlol:

Black people cant do anything to stop the violence because we didn’t create it nor do we have the necessary resources to remedy the problem. Eric adams has the power to do that but will he put his money where his big mouth is? No he won’t.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You're the mayor, isn't that your job to figure this shyt out. Why the fukk are you asking an social justice/advocacy group?

We all know why..:francis:

The problem is the OGs either can't control them and/or encourage the fukkery while the mothers are hands off about the situation..

It's a sport to them..:yeshrug:

NYPD letting them sell all the drugs they want and and it's not good enough

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So black peoples who are killed by cops should shut the fukk up?

Real talk this fukking Mayor was sidelined during a mass shooting because he was sucking up to white people in DC and ya’ll want to defend this fukker’s bullshyt attempt to look tough.

So y'all nikkas engage with the police 24/7 365?
I deal with black people more than I do the police. So having peace amongst my black community is vital to me. If you live amongst white people and the cops always fcking with you then I understand.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What a dumb ass

Black people caught committing crimes get arrested and go to JAIL.

Cops on the other hand get off

That’s why you fukkin moron
You’re talking about what happens AFTER. And you are correct. But I think he’s asking why these killings happening so much in the first place and the same energy to combat it as when a racist cop does it is not there.

Anybody who says our community attempts to hold our own as accountable as we do the police is a fukkin liar. That’s not a black thing, every “group” has a problem holding their own accountable. Every race, cops, the Catholic Church, politicians…everybody has this problem.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
BLM is buying mansions out here ao why are they off the hook when they get confronted with some uncomfortable shyt? :stopitslime: I tend to agree not so much on the police part, but with the rise pf all this so called pride in "lineage" and the acronyms, etc.

Them b*stards got all the smoke over movie roles and bullshyt like ain't real outside :mjwtf: the news could be talking literally talking about some murder in their own city and they're typing up something about "tethers" or how Pan Africanism is evil-- that's wtf I can't stand :camby:
He’s not talking about BLM the organization

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is like asking where the #MeToo movement is after two random women get in a fight somewhere.

"i thought yall were all about saving women:troll:...why yall gettin mad at men, when women are doing it to each other?:troll:"
:russ: