[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
All I see is a guy who has 5 likes. You all search out shyt on Twitter just to get mad :mjlol:

These Reddit cacs are mad too. It's one thing to be tired of long title reigns, but it's another thing to try to shame her ringwork when she wrestle exactly the same as their 5* cacs.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So I been seeing all the hate Bianca is getting on the internet and people called her the female John Cena. :francis:

I personally am not bored of her reign yet, and she has been killing it. .:manny:
What sucked about Cena was that he didn't turn into a decent ring general till like 2013. He was soooo inconsistent. Bianca is exceptional consistent.

I don't understand how Bianca gets that moniker. Bianca brings it in the ring. She can tell a story, grapple, amazing transitions, psychology, and feed off the crowd. It took Cena like ten damn years to figure that shyt out.

I think she's an easy punching bag because they aren't her demographic, but when we talking objectively. She looks like a top 5 All Time performer that's not a botchy mess like Flair. This is all with a vanilla persona. I don't see how "real" fans can make these claims on Bianca.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think Cena was already good by 2007. He was having great matches with Umaga and Lashley etc. It was the booking that held him back because they stripped him of a lot of what people originally liked about his character and the matches just turned into full on late 80s Hogan. He wasn't allowed to show much vulnerability anymore. PG Era was just garbage.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So I been seeing all the hate Bianca is getting on the internet and people called her the female John Cena. :francis:

I personally am not bored of her reign yet, and she has been killing it. .:manny:
Her reign has been stagnant because HHH has been putting all his focus on Rhea, who let's be real is nowhere close to Bianca in terms of popularity outside of the wrestling bubble. Bianca & Iyo had very little build and they turned in a MOTY candidate.
What sucked about Cena was that he didn't turn into a decent ring general till like 2013. He was soooo inconsistent. Bianca is exceptional consistent.

I don't understand how Bianca gets that moniker. Bianca brings it in the ring. She can tell a story, grapple, amazing transitions, psychology, and feed off the crowd. It took Cena like ten damn years to figure that shyt out.

I think she's an easy punching bag because they aren't her demographic, but when we talking objectively. She looks like a top 5 All Time performer that's not a botchy mess like Flair. This is all with a vanilla persona. I don't see how "real" fans can make these claims on Bianca.
Bingo, The hate you see Bianca get comes from the IWC who have dubbed her Super Bianca. That's why it's important to focus on the crowds and not the internet, because Bianca still gets monster pops whenever she comes out. The best thing to happen to her was Sasha & Bayley taking her under their ring, and they made her into the all around performer she is today. The reason they're upset is because of how good she is, they wanted her to be a very talented jobber to their favorites.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think Cena was already good by 2007. He was having great matches with Umaga and Lashley etc. It was the booking that held him back because they stripped him of a lot of what people originally liked about his character and the matches just turned into full on late 80s Hogan. He wasn't allowed to show much vulnerability anymore. PG Era was just garbage.
I thought he was good, but inconsistent. When you're the #1 guy. I feel he had to be closer to elite.

I know back then... Different standards to now. You have to be pretty close to elite to get to the top of card unless you're Lesnar now.