[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif
fukk all that. Her resume has been elite for three years. Put her on that pedestal.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
In hindsight, I agree with putting Priest/Bunny at the midpoint of the show.

The crowd was at its highest point at that moment, and I don’t think the reactions would have been quite the same if the match went on last.

Show had a very welcome old school territory house show feel to it. It made sense to put the money match in the middle of the card.

IMO sometime you have to read the room, and with no world title match, they should have made Bad Bunny/Priest the main event. Especially when you take into consideration the two PR legends (Carlito isn't a legend by any means in WWE but he is in PR because of the family name) getting involved.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
IMO sometime you have to read the room, and with no world title match, they should have made Bad Bunny/Priest the main event. Especially when you take into consideration the two PR legends (Carlito isn't a legend by any means in WWE but he is in PR because of the family name) getting involved.

I don’t disagree but it’s a lot to put on a non wrestler to deliver in the main event after a long show

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Usually the best match goes on last but in this case I don't have an issue it didn't. Nobody went into Backlash thinking Bunny vs Priest was the match everybody wants to see. Only reason anybody's saying it now is after watching the whole event lol

If they had gone into the show advertising Bunny/Priest as the main event, everybody complaining it wasn't after the fact, would've gone into Backlash complaining Brock vs Cody wasn't main event. The room ain't worth reading when somebody's gonna complain regardless

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You gotta think they are gonna want to do an event in Ireland after this.

Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor getting huge pops... And especially Conor McGregor if they can ever finally get him

And Finlay and Hornswoggle :bryan:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You gotta think they are gonna want to do an event in Ireland after this.

Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor getting huge pops... And especially Conor McGregor if they can ever finally get him

And Finlay and Hornswoggle :bryan:

Ellis Park Stadium Johannesburg, South Africa
ellis-park-stadium_1581069060.jpg

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I didn't think they would survive without Edge but Dominick blowing up and Finn has been a good enough replacement.
I think the great thing about Finn is that he doesn't force himself into the spotlight or make Judgement Day all be about him. Every member has their own big arch and storyline. He took a group that has no business being relevant.