[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chuck did way too much trying to do another flip to her stomach. That was all on her.
She always does that, so it should've been communicated better. Either way that was a big botch in their match. That being said, Bianca vs Iyo is the superior match hands down.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She always does that, so it should've been communicated better. Either way that was a big botch in their match. That being said, Bianca vs Iyo is the superior match hands down.
You could tell Chuck was not going to stop doing it. She already did it like 3-4 times in that match before that spot. Cool, glad you think that.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Usually the best match goes on last but in this case I don't have an issue it didn't. Nobody went into Backlash thinking Bunny vs Priest was the match everybody wants to see.

That is 1000% what most of us thought :heh:

Biggest musician in the world in his home country wrestling against another native. Throw in the LWO involvement and it was obvious the crowd was gonna lose their shyt the entire time.

It is what it is though, event still delivered

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don’t disagree but it’s a lot to put on a non wrestler to deliver in the main event after a long show

It's a lot but given the circumstances and the energy in the building, the reward would have easily been worth the risk, especially if they knew they had Savio & Carlito available to make surprise appearances.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That is 1000% what most of us thought :heh:

Biggest musician in the world in his home country wrestling against another native. Throw in the LWO involvement and it was obvious the crowd was gonna lose their shyt the entire time.

It is what it is though, event still delivered
You didn't want to see Priest vs Bunny more than Cody vs Brock going in stop it

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not the most streamed artist in the world 3 years straight because of only Latinos.
I don't disagree in terms of it being Bad Bunny vut it's definitely possible

His fanbase is overwhelmingly majority Latino

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
You didn't want to see Priest vs Bunny more than Cody vs Brock going in stop it
1. Yes, I did. Brock matches rarely excite me these days
2. What I want doesn’t matter anyway. The people in that sold out Stadium wanted to see Bunny and it didn’t take a genius to predict it

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It was a great PPV. Their premium events deliver, even Brock vs Cody match was good. Bleeding is rare in WWE, and that makes the match much more serious than watching bum ass Moxley cut himself every match like it's garbage wrestling.

For a B-list PPV that's had their universal champion taking vacation, you can't ask anything better than that.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bad Bunny vs Priest shouldve main evented, I dont know why WWE is afraid to pull the trigger on these kind of matches

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched Bianca vs Sky..damn Bianca got booed out hard. Very good match but Bianca does alot of no selling to get her come back offense in.