[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Oh brother

Go watch Kenny omega vs Ospreay or some number crunching 8 star bullshyt. Let us enjoy the fukkery

chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

You mu fukkas stay in your feelings over other peoples opinions. I literally gave it some positive feedback and still I’m a “hater.” Holy shyt. :mjlol:

I’m surprised y’all didn’t say anything about me calling the show solid because I didn’t say it was good or great. :dead:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In hindsight, I agree with putting Priest/Bunny at the midpoint of the show.

The crowd was at its highest point at that moment, and I don’t think the reactions would have been quite the same if the match went on last.

Show had a very welcome old school territory house show feel to it. It made sense to put the money match in the middle of the card.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Solo intimidating his two older brothers is unrealistic

I disagree. Solo has been presented as a much more intimidating figure than his brothers. It isn’t even close really

nikkas wanted judgement day to end lolllolololol

Look mane… I dislike a lot of Triple H’s booking decisions.. but what he’s done with judgement day deserves a round of applause. They’re one of my favorite factions ever which is a big change from what they were when he took over

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You mu fukkas stay in your feelings over other peoples opinions. I literally gave it some positive feedback and still I’m a “hater.” Holy shyt. :mjlol:

I’m surprised y’all didn’t say anything about me calling the show solid because I didn’t say it was good or great. :dead:

Are we in our feelings or are we telling you to beat it?

:umad:

Entire wrestling world is raving over the shyt. There’s always gonna be that one muhfukka that’s like “it wasn’t all that!”

We not mad at you, I promise. We just don’t wanna hear that bullshyt Shareef!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. Solo has been presented as a much more intimidating figure than his brothers. It isn’t even close really

Look mane… I dislike a lot of Triple H’s booking decisions.. but what he’s done with judgement day deserves a round of applause. They’re one of my favorite factions ever which is a big change from what they were when he took over
Judgement Day has been the best goofy bad guy energy and I'm thoroughly sports entertained by them. They utilized a lot of guys to their potential and having people with characters real arch and are the perfect contrast to Tribal Chief super serious style

They keep building Rhea, Priest , and Dom up to be prominent WWE guys for years to come.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I couldn’t care less but you took the time to quote my post so that says something. You can say whatever you want but I’m still here. :ahh:

Y’all overlook the pluses and always look for negatives. Kick rocks. :russell:

A thread of muhfukkas all raving about something and you come in talmbout “well actually” and expect us to overlook that

The coli in a nutshell…

Again. We are not mad at you. At all. We just ain’t tryna hear that bullshyt lol. I promise most people stopped reading ya post the second we saw the overrated comment. I’m sure nothing was value was said after that.

:yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A thread of muhfukkas all raving about something and you come in talmbout “well actually” and expect us to overlook that

The coli in a nutshell…

Again. We are not mad at you. At all. We just ain’t tryna hear that bullshyt lol. I promise most people stopped reading ya post the second we saw the overrated comment. I’m sure nothing was value was said after that.

:yeshrug:

Again, I gave dude props and said it was entertaining. I never said it sucked and never shytted on Bad Bunny, but because I’m not like “IT WAS fukkIN GREAT,” there’s a problem? What the fukk? Do you know how dumb that shyt is? :what:

When you have posters saying the match is 10/10 and another guy saying Bad Bunny vs Logan Paul, how am I supposed to take that kind of talk? If I actually said it sucked and shytted on dude, sure, I can see why others would have a problem. It’s like you can’t be objective on here without others taking issue. :snoop:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Again, I gave dude props and said it was entertaining.

Fam, you really don’t get it.. I swear talking to you is like talking to a wall

You led with it being overrated. That was how you began your post.. and you’re surprised we responded telling you to beat it

It’s not that complicated. It doesn’t matter how much praise you gave after that. When the premise and lead in was that we overrated the match, you could have just ended the post there because nobody is reading past that. If that’s your premise, nothing of value is following that.

It’s like going into a Lebron appreciation thread and leading with “y’all overrating Lebron, but..”

And being shocked that the response wasn’t daps and handshakes. It doesn’t matter what comes after the “but,” You’ve stated your stance. who gives a fukk what follows lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fam, you really don’t get it.. I swear talking to you is like talking to a wall

You led with it being overrated. That was how you began your post.. and you’re surprised we responded telling you to beat it

It’s not that complicated. It doesn’t matter how much praise you gave after that. When the premise and lead in was that we overrated the match, you could have just ended the post there because nobody is reading past that. If that’s your premise, nothing of value is following that.

It’s like going into a Lebron appreciation thread and leading with “y’all overrating Lebron, but..”

It doesn’t matter what comes after but. You’ve stated your stance, who gives a fukk what follows lol
So you’re basically saying you didn’t bother to read the rest of the post where I spit positives about it. You wanna pinpoint one specific thing and go straight to the “hater” talk and bypass everything else. It’s like saying you read the synopsis of the back of a book and know the story. Or saw a clip of a trailer and know the movie. :dead:

And what’s funny is i started off with a line regarding the POSTS in here, NOT the match itself. I said y’all OVERHYPED the match, never said the match was overrated. The fact that you decide to take issue without actually seeing the entire short post says a lot. Mu fukkas just wanna pick fights and argue like girls. :heh:

If it’s any consultation to you weirdos, that was most likely the best celeb match ever. Can you get off my dikk now?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunny vs Priest was great. Cody vs Brock was OK, not bad but I expected a little more from them. I got the impression that Brock wasn't supposed to bleed that much and they rushed the finish.