[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of crowd shots…We needed to see more latina baddies having a fun time :shaq:

Bad Bunny vs Priest felt like a throwback match from the Attitude era circa 1999-2000. I usually don’t like overbooked matches but in this case with the right participants involved it was perfect.

I see world champion potential in Priest…He just needs to be booked stronger, give him some good wins that leads to a championship opportunity.

Cody/Brock was good for what it was…watching current Brock just makes me miss the old Brock that put on wrestling clinics against Kurt Angle. But I know that he’s not that guy anymore. The finish was weak in my opinion….I think Brock passing out from the loss of blood would’ve been better.

Either way Cody needed a W and got it. It just makes his win look kinda flukey/lucky instead of convincing.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of crowd shots…We needed to see more latina baddies having a fun time :shaq:

Bad Bunny vs Priest felt like a throwback match from the Attitude era circa 1999-2000. I usually don’t like overbooked matches but in this case with the right participants involved it was perfect.

I see world champion potential in Priest…He just needs to be booked stronger, give him some good wins that leads to a championship opportunity.

Cody/Brock was good for what it was…watching current Brock just makes me miss the old Brock that put on wrestling clinics against Kurt Angle. But I know that he’s not that guy anymore. The finish was weak in my opinion….I think Brock passing out from the loss of blood would’ve been better.

Either way Cody needed a W and got it. It just makes his win look kinda flukey/lucky instead of convincing.

Agreed, especially with this new belt on raw

He’s also damn underrated on the mic

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Xero gets a lot of shyt right but he needs to stop running every bit of news he gets as gospel. It hurts his credibility and makes him look stupid..

You could easily present a story as

“I’m hearing there may be an ambulance on sight, potentially for the finish of Cody vs Brock. Unconfirmed as of now”

Instead of talking as if it’s absolutely going to happen and having to backtrack and apologize when it doesn’t.. because If he does that, and then an injury angle takes place Monday instead - he could then point to that initial report and say there it is.. but now, if that does happen Monday, it’s already too late to save face. People are already killing you for the initial report you hammered as a sure thing.