[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yh3vnfywbdya1.png

Buddy = Haha but I'm the one that gets to have seggs with her. Haha

His face looks exactly like Eddie right here. Wow.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Y’all overhyped that Bunny match. :leostare:

It provided some entertainment but it was just another basic street fight with the difference being a big celeb involved. Props to dude for taking the bumps but there’s a reason it was street fight. He did hit some :leon: moves that caught me by surprise.

Good for him for living his dream tho. :manny:
Reported

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He didn't hit tho. Look at it again. Wasn't even close to be honest.
I'm trying to find a clip online that isn't directly from Peacock. He was bleeding the instant he turned around. WWE don't allow blading, Brock is known to hardway to get color. It's pretty simple. Plus when he wiped the blood off at the end you could see the wound right above his eye.

Edit: Went back and watched it, Peacock is pretty ass with no slo-mo, but you can see Brock lean in head first into the buckle. The next frame he is instantly bleeding, no time or chance to blade. It is quick but with multiple viewings you can tell this is how it happened.

Would need a frame by frame to really see it good but again Peacock is ass.

Edit 2: Found this. Timestamped. Slow it down to 0.25x speed. Not sure it will stay up long w/ WWE copyrights head hunting.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm trying to find a clip online that isn't directly from Peacock. He was bleeding the instant he turned around. WWE don't allow blading, Brock is known to hardway to get color. It's pretty simple. Plus when he wiped the blood off at the end you could see the wound right above his eye.

Edit: Went back and watched it, Peacock is pretty ass with no slo-mo, but you can see Brock lean in head first into the buckle. The next frame he is instantly bleeding, no time or chance to blade. It is quick but with multiple viewings you can tell this is how it happened.

Would need a frame by frame to really see it good but again Peacock is ass.

Edit 2: Found this. Timestamped. Slow it down to 0.25x speed. Not sure it will stay up long w/ WWE copyrights head hunting.

Still don't see how slightly bumping against something that's not a sharp object , can cause that type of gash.

And I know Brock has done this before.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Still don't see how slightly bumping against something that's not a sharp object , can cause that type of gash.

And I know Brock has done this before.
It's not slightly bumping plus the thing has a huge bolt on it. You can't deny he hits and and there is instant blood. The evidence supports this. Even more so on Peacock since the YT video edits a second or so right after he hits.