MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I liked the Stinks thread because most of the time all of the most up to date news was easily accessible in one thread...even if some were just posting it in bad faith...:manny:

But yeah, 2022 exposals are really a major problem with the potential consequences a forum could face these days...

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nah that’s cap

In SOHH era that would have been a crazy exposure..

This really ain’t the climate for that shyt anymore. I feel like we all kinda at the point where we’re like “let muhfukkas do them..”

Leaking pictures would have been exciting in like 08. We adults now tho and that shyts just.. kinda corny b

It's not the hamster era anymore tho. It's like wrestling, fans have seen so much that you can't get over doing rear chinlocks anymore. The Coli audience has seen too many exposures over the years.

I wasn't reading TSC regularly for a long time up until recently so no offense to him, but @Cattle Mutilation isn't really a main event player as far as I can tell. (That's not a bad thing) but some of the best exposures come of controversial posters that stir up a lot of shyt, or if not then they gotta be getting caught doing some heinous or racist shyt. And that's where the content wasn't strong. He's fat and eats candy corn?

This felt to me like Max trying to just hot shot a angle just for the sake of doing it :yeshrug:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nah fukk him. He's a bytch ass hoe and it's fukken funny he got banned.
He bothers you that much nikka? You can’t scroll past his posts? How old are you? I’m not even trying to be funny or make fun of you with these questions breh. There’s one nikka here who’s popular who irks me but I’ve never @ him or non of that shyt. It’s just the internet….

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
He bothers you that much nikka? You can’t scroll past his posts? How old are you? I’m not even trying to be funny or make fun of you with these questions breh. There’s one nikka here who’s popular who irks me but I’ve never @ him or non of that shyt. It’s just the internet….

Maybe you didn't understand when I said fukk his bytch ass. When you threaten to kill me and beat my ass then yeah. When you search the internet and post my personal stuff then yeah. He was stalking me and I called his bluff. He's in Sacramento. If he ever wants to back up his shyt I'm in Fresno. He can find out if I'm everything he said about me.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Maybe you didn't understand when I said fukk his bytch ass. When you threaten to kill me and beat my ass then yeah. When you search the internet and post my personal stuff then yeah. He was stalking me and I called his bluff. He's in Sacramento. If he ever wants to back up his shyt I'm in Fresno. He can find out if I'm everything he said about me.
I see. Point made. I ain’t know that :hubie:. Should have DMed him and got it popping. Nothing wrong with a little scrap

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You cacs celebrating a nikka getting banned. :dead:
Take that cac shyt back to TLR

He got banned because he exposed two posters for being cacs :russ: :russ: :russ: . It really wasn't hard to figure out since this whole site has slowly morphed into *****/wrestlingforum.

Do you honestly believe someone was banned for “exposing” another poster’s race? Are you that retarded?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: Just another day in the TSC.

full
SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR AEW RAMPAGE!