MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
thanks to you and your bytching. :scust:

I was for bringing the Stinks thread back and I’m sure it woulda been brought back if more people campaigned for it.
The obvious thing to do was keep ‘em both where they were, not trashing both

But that’s what happens when you nikkas turn net nanny’s and start telling on each other

People start getting banned, threads deleted. Real hoe shyt :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Reeks and stinks both in the dirt now. You nikkas are no fun

Boooooo :damn:

TSC about to turn into neckbeard reddit now

donald-glover-good.gif

This East/West beef of neckbeardom needs to die a horrible death because DDT>>>>>Both them promotions.

:hubie:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ay ima keep it a buck with you koala

You a wild muhfukka for watching that DDT shyt. Them nikkas be having competitive matches with blow up dolls and shyt.

You a sick negro :ufdup:

eating-koalas101.gif

What can I say, I love my wrasslin like I love mating season. fukkery by the tree shakes :banderas:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The obvious thing to do was keep ‘em both where they were, not trashing both

But that’s what happens when you nikkas turn net nanny’s and start telling on each other

People start getting banned, threads deleted. Real hoe shyt :manny:

Yeah, cuz I’m sure you’ll be fine with people airing out your personal business or threatening your family. fukk outta here with that shyt. :scust:

Don’t even try to put this on me. I didn’t even do shyt to the retard to get him banned. Dude got what he deserved. Y’all weirdos can cry and suck him off all you want. fukk him.:camby:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
He's possibly the biggest AEW fanboy on this entire forum and he'd always talk in vague passive aggressive nonsense every thread instead of just replying to the actual posts
Yeah, I like AEW but man, he'd refuse to criticize anything they did. Max was worse than him but I can see why he ended up on that WOAT poll too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Get yourself banned over trying to prove someone is white when they weren't particularly trying to hide it, brehs. :dead:

Ole dude was like:

eQm2Kt.gif

Most Coli brehs would grab a black friend like some fruit in the basket to prove they are eating healthy :dead: , dude hit that whole "wanna be friends":mjgrin: