MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Except we're posting stuff that's actually being reported. It doesn't take a Mensa member to see that AEW is struggling, and that these themed shows are a cheap trick to try and pop a rating. The difference is that the people that clown AEW in the stinks thread also clown the WWE in their show threads.
Yall in there fantasy booking, talking ratings, making up erotic stories, and generally discussing a product you "don't watch." That's the majority of the the Stinks thread. Reeks became a parody of that thread and posting botches and the dumb shyt the E does most of the time, which was the point of the original Stinks thread. :mjlol:

Lack perception brehs. :scust:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's not true. That fool was following me around the message board derailing threads. There was a mod from a different forum looking for a slip up to get him too.

Yall hated Da King with the same virulence though. The way people would get so heated at his claim he hadn't watched WWE since '99 was hilarious.

As for Max, dude was hated before he started roaming as you guys claimed he was doing. Initially all of his posting was in the STINKS thread. I rarely saw him come out of there. And on the other forums I didn't notice him trolling. When I did come across a post from him it seemed normal. Now whatever personal beef yall had I can't comment on that. When it would turn into those long back and forth arguments I would scroll past them. So I wouldn't be surprised if it did get to threats of physical violence.

As for doxxing that's how it used to be before you could sue for that sort of shyt. Some of the greatest exposals happened via doxxing. Hell, it happened to me. :mjlol: The internet used to be vicious back in the day. But I get it, it's a different time now and all of that. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
By the way... since im sure Max is on here reading. i don't believe he should be permanently banned. For what it's worth.. there are several people on these boards that really should go (mostly TLR clowns) but Max should probably be allowed to post again at some point.

im not gonna throw the cape on for dude tho :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:ohhh:

Was max also “Max Kellerman” from the hamster or was that a completely different poster

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yall in there fantasy booking, talking ratings, making up erotic stories, and generally discussing a product you "don't watch." That's the majority of the the Stinks thread. Reeks became a parody of that thread and posting botches and the dumb shyt the E does most of the time, which was the point of the original Stinks thread. :mjlol:

Lack perception brehs. :scust:

Erotic stories? :wtf: R=G does not post in that thread

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. In the sports forum and TLR. I kept it in here. It got obsessive for a while. It had nothing to do with wrestling.
Interesting, @NoMorePie told me once that he was a normal and contributing poster in the other sections of TheColi. :jbhmm:

So much for that!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yall hated Da King with the same virulence though. The way people would get so heated at his claim he hadn't watched WWE since '99 was hilarious.

As for Max, dude was hated before he started roaming as you guys claimed he was doing. Initially all of his posting was in the STINKS thread. I rarely saw him come out of there. And on the other forums I didn't notice him trolling. When I did come across a post from him it seemed normal. Now whatever personal beef yall had I can't comment on that. When it would turn into those long back and forth arguments I would scroll past them. So I wouldn't be surprised if it did get to threats of physical violence.

As for doxxing that's how it used to be before you could sue for that sort of shyt. Some of the greatest exposals happened via doxxing. Hell, it happened to me. :mjlol: The internet used to be vicious back in the day. But I get it, it's a different time now and all of that. :beli:

It happened to my ex too. Ole dumb ass tried to say Beanie Sigel was cute and got roasted for looking like Beanie Sigel with a wig :mjcry:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
@Cattle Mutilation got doxxed and this goof got himself banned, hence why that thread got the MIB treatment

owen-hart-yes.gif
So basically he exposed dude in a possible effort to get him to leave the Coli, but it backfired and got Max banned instead?

Damn

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Da King is ok outside of this forum. Even here he keeps it wrestling related. More than anything I like fukking with him because I know he watches a lot of wrestling and it's never really come down to it getting personal.

Max is a bytch ass white boy and when he's ready to find out if I'm a old fat out of shape Mexican he is more then welcome to find out. Like I've said already it had nothing to do with his wrestling opinion.

So you're wrong on both those topics.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's not the full story of that situation and being anti-vax or questioning the vax (while dumb) is not an issue specific to one political party. There were a ton of liberals who didn't want the vax also. But i digress... i didn't say Glen Jacobs needs to die but you are pretending it was a statement that came out of nowhere.

That was the full story. Was she or was she not liking right wing talking points about vaccines? And let's not be obtuse here; we both know the GOP was the anti vax party for COVID. So using the Glenn Jacobs standard she deserved to die of Covid right? See also, the Hermann Cain award. I mean, it's just not coming out of nowhere, right?

That's my problem with y'all, you never keep that same energy. Kane says something stupid he should die. Sasha says retweets and likes stupid shyt and "well that's not the whole story." Man, they were both stupid on matters of public health and Sasha was definitely a contrarian about something that matters, not about a banning over playfighting.

You don't have to defend everything that 95 pound waif does. Are you Mikazi?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i've never seen Max say a bad word about WWE or Vince. He doesn't need to he can do whatever he wants and enjoy whatever he wants but the fact is he was one of three or four posters who were actively cheering for Vince to get away with sex crimes.

That's not strange to you? :manny:
Max been saying since forever that 3 hour raws are hard to sit through and was glad when Vince got the boot lol.