Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.gif

Hopefully he can get his life together and shave that neckbeard. :bryan:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The AEW marks bombarded the mods reporting Max for “bullying” :mjlol:

Even tho the person being “bullied” didn’t care. Can’t make this shyt up.

Then they bushed the stinks thread which had nothing to do with the “bullying”.
Ever notice how this dude and John Reena always comes to his aid EVERYTIME there's pressure on him?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Da King is ok outside of this forum. Even here he keeps it wrestling related. More than anything I like fukking with him because I know he watches a lot of wrestling and it's never really come down to it getting personal.

Max is a bytch ass white boy and when he's ready to find out if I'm a old fat out of shape Mexican he is more then welcome to find out. Like I've said already it had nothing to do with his wrestling opinion.

So you're wrong on both those topics.

People wanted Da King banned for ages. In fact he got banned from this subforum at one point. Just because you thought he was okay here doesn't change my point; he was as hated as Max whether he kept it wrestling or not.

And I already said I don't know about your personal beefs so I didn't have an opinion on it. But initially he did keep all of his anti-AEW shyt in that ONE thread which people would go out of their way to engage in. When the thread was bushed initially some months ago that's when he started showing up elsewhere. Still, I didn't see him in "every" thread spamming anti AEW shyt.
There was a reason why he had like 3k posts in that thread because that was where he posted most of his rants and rhetoric.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ve seen a lot of exposures on my 10 years on the Coli and Max’s might have been the worst.

Horrible angle to leave the territory on.
Nah that’s cap

In SOHH era that would have been a crazy exposure..

This really ain’t the climate for that shyt anymore. I feel like we all kinda at the point where we’re like “let muhfukkas do them..”

Leaking pictures would have been exciting in like 08. We adults now tho and that shyts just.. kinda corny b

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah that’s cap

In SOHH era that would have been a crazy exposure..

This really ain’t the climate for that shyt anymore. I feel like we all kinda at the point where we’re like “let muhfukkas do them..”

Leaking pictures would have been exciting in like 08. We adults now tho and that shyts just.. kinda corny b

Yeah but even in 08 it was 20 and early 30 somethings doing all that exposing. It just fell out of favor like a lot of shyt from that era. But I'm of the mind there's no honor in beef, even if it is the internet, so none of it really bothers me. Hell, doxxing is still the most effective way of getting internet racist out of the paint. It's useful.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
People wanted Da King banned for ages. In fact he got banned from this subforum at one point. Just because you thought he was okay here doesn't change my point; he was as hated as Max whether he kept it wrestling or not.

And I already said I don't know about your personal beefs so I didn't have an opinion on it. But initially he did keep all of his anti-AEW shyt in that ONE thread which people would go out of their way to engage in. When the thread was bushed initially some months ago that's when he started showing up elsewhere. Still, I didn't see him in "every" thread spamming anti AEW shyt.
There was a reason why he had like 3k posts in that thread because that was where he posted most of his rants and rhetoric.

I didn't care if either got banned or not. Don't get me wrong I'm laughing my ass off because he did but I can't speak for others. I only speak on my experiences. When he didn't get the attention he was seeking in one thread he'd spam another. It was always "watch the marks ignore this" then he'd post it in another thread.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That was the full story. Was she or was she not liking right wing talking points about vaccines? And let's not be obtuse here; we both know the GOP was the anti vax party for COVID. So using the Glenn Jacobs standard she deserved to die of Covid right? See also, the Hermann Cain award. I mean, it's just not coming out of nowhere, right?

That's my problem with y'all, you never keep that same energy. Kane says something stupid he should die. Sasha says retweets and likes stupid shyt and "well that's not the whole story." Man, they were both stupid on matters of public health and Sasha was definitely a contrarian about something that matters, not about a banning over playfighting.

You don't have to defend everything that 95 pound waif does. Are you Mikazi?

No...that's not accurate. GOP was MORE anti-vax but have you seen the numbers and poll numbers of people who distrusted the vax? A lot of people on the left also..

No i don't need to defend Sasha about everything but you're comparing that to Glen Jacobs who says...literally says out of his own mouth crazy sh-t all the time.. disgusting things.

But you have your view and i doubt you'll change it so :manny:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
whats the difference between bushed and banned?

hes a decent troll, had some moments im sure he'll be back

im always afraid someones gonna confuse us tho :whoa: i was Max!! on SOHH and here for a little bit. good thing i am not memorable