MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He will be back for sure, in some way. shyt is like Tornado season, you can see the storm coming and then it happens and then shyt goes back to normal.
Very sad, really. I don’t understand why this forum lets mentally off troublemakers roam free. It only promotes shytposting. :snoop:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yall contrarian weirdos moving heaven and earth trying to act like Max wasn't the worst part of the forum. But it's the same people that were stanning Da KKKing too

That whole crew of folks who think they know the business because they watched one Kevin Nash shoot interview need to find a discord server and leave the rest of us in peace.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its pretty simple, fat white candy corn dude no sold his wack ass exposal thread, so he was doubling down, and attacking and berating him more and more and for what reason?
What if it led to him harming himself?

Same clown tried to call me a pedo on a thread title because i had a avi of Leon and Matilda from the Professional movie, and i respect everyone who called him out on that shyt, and i had small respect he took that corny shyt down
So i figure just not acknowledge him, and waste energy
but cleary he wanted this white breh to crack.

All for playfighting, and he dosnt think he has a problem :snoop:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always been pretty sure that Max is the guy who had the Scott Steiner gimmick. Black booty daddy or something like that. I don't care near enough to try to dox him, but I always got that vibe. It'd make sense that he'd go away for a couple years, then come back with a new heel gimmick.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall hated Da King with the same virulence though. The way people would get so heated at his claim he hadn't watched WWE since '99 was hilarious.

As for Max, dude was hated before he started roaming as you guys claimed he was doing. Initially all of his posting was in the STINKS thread. I rarely saw him come out of there. And on the other forums I didn't notice him trolling. When I did come across a post from him it seemed normal. Now whatever personal beef yall had I can't comment on that. When it would turn into those long back and forth arguments I would scroll past them. So I wouldn't be surprised if it did get to threats of physical violence.

As for doxxing that's how it used to be before you could sue for that sort of shyt. Some of the greatest exposals happened via doxxing. Hell, it happened to me. :mjlol: The internet used to be vicious back in the day. But I get it, it's a different time now and all of that. :beli:

Da King was funny though. Calling it the WWWF and sh1t. If you're not in on the joke at that point then you're retarded.