MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Well that's just BS.. the poster probably said that because Glen Jacobs is a radical right winger w/ disgusting views. You're just being a contrarian

You didn't have an issue with contrarianism when your boo who wouldn't stand less than six feet away from you was dapping up anti vax posts from right wingers that would make TLR smile. :mjpls:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
That's not how it works. There's a thread by him still in TSC right now.

As far as his "irrational hatred" of a brand goes there are people who do nothing but shyt on certain wrestlers. People here have an irrational hatred of Dolph Ziggler. That's looked at as perfectly normal for some reason though. Another retard said he'll celebrate when Kane dies. Irrational hate and wrestling seem to go hand and hand.

This section is corny as fukk now. Too many sensitive Reddit style white boys. This is fukking playfighting you're watching and you're crying because one person didn't like your particular brand. Weirdo shyt. Place is full of neckbeards and nikkabeards. Oh well, yall will have another nikka making your ass itch just like Max and Da King before him.
But going around angry dapping posts all night and trolling forums since George W. Bush was still in office is perfectly normal behavior though. Got it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
bruh you're the same person that had other cacs telling you to chill with the anti-WWE stuff on that other board because you were spamming the thread
And to be fair I also did chill on it instead of going on and on after they asked me to. Not intentionally trying to ruin stuff for people, but I'm not perfect by any means.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
Yes it is. That's why Max was no better or worse than anyone else here. And most of his content was kept in one (or two whenever he went to Reeks) threads. There are so many threads in TSC with odd comments that would have people on watchlists if anyone actually cared about wrestling fans like that. There are people here with legitimate obsessions (love or hate) with certain wrestlers that should have people worried but it's all jokes. Just my two cents.
that muthafukka would stick his wack ass in any thread that smelled like aew. ON GOD. :hubie:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I could care less about his wrestling opinion but he kept coming at me talking crazy even when I ignored him and never really acknowledged him. He talked about folding me and my wife up so I called his bluff. That was my problem with him. He always tried to deflect saying I wanted to fight him over wrestling. It had nothing to do with wrestling. I didnt talk wrestling with him. He challenged me and I accepted.

:manny:

Yeah, weirdo took it beyond wrasslin. Like you, the mu fukka kept steppin' to me and I ain't having that shyt. I don't take that shyt in real life and I'm not letting some online fukkboy do the same. I even calmed down over the last year, but he kept pressing. Of course there were times where I started shyt because, well, it was easy to shyt on him and if the puppy wanted to step to the dogs in the kennel, you're gonna get the heat. :birdman:
And I get shytted on there because I stay having cacs in their feelings over there just like I do here:umad:. Trying to tell me to stay in my lane because ya'll mad that the truth about this subforum is finally coming to light. I knew what time it was when the WWE had all their champs non cac except one, and this forum went into overdrive telling people to stop watching WWE and to support the newly formed AEW. It's ok though because now the mask is finally off.:wow:

Have you seen the reeks thread? It's the exact same as the stinks thread except the stinks thread was all about poking fun, whereas the reeks thread is full of cac neckbeards shytting on everything the WWE does sometimes without even using facts.:russ:
I couldn't care less how this forum is "becoming" like one of your cac forums. This "stan war" is no different than Nas/Jay fans. Xbox/PS fans, DC/Marvel fans, or TLR in general. :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I thought max was funny personally but I’m not shocked the homie resting in peace

When you start leaking pictures and shyt, you kinda crossing the line..

That shyt would fly in 08, but we ain’t really on that anymore. Y’all know, mental health and all lat…

What if the fat white breh got ridiculed so bad he offed himself or something? He just wanted to eat candy corn and Stan in peace, nikka ain’t asked for his personal pictures and videos to be all over TSC…

So I get it.. buddy had to go on vacation after that. It’s still free the guys tho

:manny:

Yeah, the thread felt more of a meet and greet, than a "exposal". On the real, exposal threads are lame as hell, despite fukkery potent. We are all human beings (except me), around these parts and there's not need for the "gotcha". If beef is legit, PM and move on. Otherwise, ignore and get some coochie.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
uh no that's exactly what the AEW hate thread was as well. :mjlol:
Except we're posting stuff that's actually being reported. It doesn't take a Mensa member to see that AEW is struggling, and that these themed shows are a cheap trick to try and pop a rating. The difference is that the people that clown AEW in the stinks thread also clown the WWE in their show threads.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
But going around angry dapping posts all night and trolling forums since George W. Bush was still in office is perfectly normal behavior though. Got it.

That's not my point. My point is the behavior of many posters here is obsessive and annoying. What makes Max different? That he was obsessive and annoying for the wrong reasons?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yes it is. That's why Max was no better or worse than anyone else here. And most of his content was kept in one (or two whenever he went to Reeks) threads. There are so many threads in TSC with odd comments that would have people on watchlists if anyone actually cared about wrestling fans like that. There are people here with legitimate obsessions (love or hate) with certain wrestlers that should have people worried but it's all jokes. Just my two cents.

That's not true. That fool was following me around the message board derailing threads. There was a mod from a different forum looking for a slip up to get him too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You didn't have an issue with contrarianism when your boo who wouldn't stand less than six feet away from you was dapping up anti vax posts from right wingers that would make TLR smile. :mjpls:

That's not the full story of that situation and being anti-vax or questioning the vax (while dumb) is not an issue specific to one political party. There were a ton of liberals who didn't want the vax also. But i digress... i didn't say Glen Jacobs needs to die but you are pretending it was a statement that came out of nowhere.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That's not my point. My point is the behavior of many posters here is obsessive and annoying. What makes Max different? That he was obsessive and annoying for the wrong reasons?

He was more out of pocket than just about anybody here but yeah pretty much. There are some absolutely unhinged, seemingly mentally unwell people on this forum but since they support the "right" wrestling fed nobody tries to get them outta here

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Except we're posting stuff that's actually being reported. It doesn't take a Mensa member to see that AEW is struggling, and that these themed shows are a cheap trick to try and pop a rating. The difference is that the people that clown AEW in the stinks thread also clown the WWE in their show threads.

i've never seen Max say a bad word about WWE or Vince. He doesn't need to he can do whatever he wants and enjoy whatever he wants but the fact is he was one of three or four posters who were actively cheering for Vince to get away with sex crimes.

That's not strange to you? :manny: