MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's not how it works. There's a thread by him still in TSC right now.

As far as his "irrational hatred" of a brand goes there are people who do nothing but shyt on certain wrestlers. People here have an irrational hatred of Dolph Ziggler. That's looked at as perfectly normal for some reason though. Another retard said he'll celebrate when Kane dies. Irrational hate and wrestling seem to go hand and hand.

This section is corny as fukk now. Too many sensitive Reddit style white boys. This is fukking playfighting you're watching and you're crying because one person didn't like your particular brand. Weirdo shyt. Place is full of neckbeards and nikkabeards. Oh well, yall will have another nikka making your ass itch just like Max and Da King before him.

giphy.gif

Breh my tree shook with this post :damn:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's not how it works. There's a thread by him still in TSC right now.

As far as his "irrational hatred" of a brand goes there are people who do nothing but shyt on certain wrestlers. People here have an irrational hatred of Dolph Ziggler. That's looked at as perfectly normal for some reason though. Another retard said he'll celebrate when Kane dies. Irrational hate and wrestling seem to go hand and hand.

This section is corny as fukk now. Too many sensitive Reddit style white boys. This is fukking playfighting you're watching and you're crying because one person didn't like your particular brand. Weirdo shyt. Place is full of neckbeards and nikkabeards. Oh well, yall will have another nikka making your ass itch just like Max and Da King before him.
Wrestling is a weird culture

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He didn't expose me, dumb fukk. I've been truthful about who I am since I've been on here, long before he started posting here .:childplease:

That dumb fukk ain't even have anything credible on me because there's nothing out there to back up his false allegations. And you mu fukkas know it's all bullshyt. fukkboy's thread backfired and he tried to continue piggybacking on slandering my name, but even that shyt got crickets. :usure:

And of course you know how those cac mark message boards work.. You post there. :mjpls:
And I get shytted on there because I stay having cacs in their feelings over there just like I do here:umad:. Trying to tell me to stay in my lane because ya'll mad that the truth about this subforum is finally coming to light. I knew what time it was when the WWE had all their champs non cac except one, and this forum went into overdrive telling people to stop watching WWE and to support the newly formed AEW. It's ok though because now the mask is finally off.:wow:
Some of y’all are stanning a 40 year man that had nearly 3,000 posts in that thread alone about a company that he supposedly hated. Get a grip.

It’s plenty nikkas that don’t care for AEW that I have zero problem with, Max was just weird.
Have you seen the reeks thread? It's the exact same as the stinks thread except the stinks thread was all about poking fun, whereas the reeks thread is full of cac neckbeards shytting on everything the WWE does sometimes without even using facts.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Another retard said he'll celebrate when Kane dies. Irrational hate and wrestling seem to go hand and hand.

Well that's just BS.. the poster probably said that because Glen Jacobs is a radical right winger w/ disgusting views. You're just being a contrarian

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wrestling is a weird culture

Yes it is. That's why Max was no better or worse than anyone else here. And most of his content was kept in one (or two whenever he went to Reeks) threads. There are so many threads in TSC with odd comments that would have people on watchlists if anyone actually cared about wrestling fans like that. There are people here with legitimate obsessions (love or hate) with certain wrestlers that should have people worried but it's all jokes. Just my two cents.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's the exact same as the stinks thread except the stinks thread was all about poking fun, whereas the reeks thread is full of cac neckbeards shytting on everything the WWE does sometimes without even using facts.:russ:

uh no that's exactly what the AEW hate thread was as well. :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I thought max was funny personally but I’m not shocked the homie resting in peace

When you start leaking pictures and shyt, you kinda crossing the line..

That shyt would fly in 08, but we ain’t really on that anymore. Y’all know, mental health and all lat…

What if the fat white breh got ridiculed so bad he offed himself or something? He just wanted to eat candy corn and Stan in peace, nikka ain’t asked for his personal pictures and videos to be all over TSC. shyt like that ain’t wavy in 2022.

So I get it.. buddy had to go on vacation after that. It’s still free the guys tho

:manny: