MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
It was just funny and sad as hell :dead:. Dude energy is like the energy I carry stanning DDT and swinging off branches.
buuuuuut, it's the energy I had on forums back in the early 2000's, when I was a teen. maybe he's a teenager. in that case completely understood. if he's in his mid 20s or 30s unacceptable :hhh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You're right in that both threads should be bushed. That said, the Stinks thread was created by somebody who's clearly unhinged with his AEW hatred, the Reeks thread was only created in retaliation. Neither thread should've existed in the 1st place. Imagine Playstation Reeks!/Xbox Stinks! threads in the Arcadium or Marvel Reeks!/DC Stinks! threads in the Film Room.

if that's how people wanna enjoy their entertainment, let em :manny: I own both Nike and Adidas shoes but if people wanna pick sides, that's just how they like it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You're right in that both threads should be bushed. That said, the Stinks thread was created by somebody who's clearly unhinged with his AEW hatred, the Reeks thread was only created in retaliation. Neither thread should've existed in the 1st place. Imagine Playstation Reeks!/Xbox Stinks! threads in the Arcadium or Marvel Reeks!/DC Stinks! threads in the Film Room.
:scust:Breh Xbox/Playstation stinky reeks thread would be gross as all hell. Like Madden players arguing with Pokemon gamers in a abandoned Gamestop.

A personal hell breh:scust:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What even happened? I know he posted the candy corn video of another poster but the poster wasn’t upset about it or anything so what’s the issue?

Unless something else happened and that’s why he got banned?
The AEW marks bombarded the mods reporting Max for “bullying” :mjlol:

Even tho the person being “bullied” didn’t care. Can’t make this shyt up.

Then they bushed the stinks thread which had nothing to do with the “bullying”.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He got banned because he exposed two posters for being cacs :russ: :russ: :russ: . It really wasn't hard to figure out since this whole site has slowly morphed into *****/wrestlingforum.
He didn't expose me, dumb fukk. I've been truthful about who I am since I've been on here, long before he started posting here .:childplease:

That dumb fukk ain't even have anything credible on me because there's nothing out there to back up his false allegations. And you mu fukkas know it's all bullshyt. fukkboy's thread backfired and he tried to continue piggybacking on slandering my name, but even that shyt got crickets. :usure:

And of course you know how those cac mark message boards work.. You post there. :mjpls:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:whew: Breh you need to make a unusual snacks thread. I'm talking gold status.

Reminds me of when my son got some white cheddar popcorn. I had a great value bag of dorito crumbs and some chips. I gave them that but some game. Check it boom!, you put the cheddar popcorn in the Great Value bag of cool ranch doritoes and watch melodies falling from heaven :banderas:
White cheddar popcorn + chocolate sauce

I actually don't really have much to contribute in the way of unusual snacks. I had to get creative with the candy corn for my own sanity + for the content

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
White cheddar popcorn + chocolate sauce

I actually don't really have much to contribute in the way of unusual snacks. I had to get creative with the candy corn for my own sanity + for the content

:huhldup:Yeahhhh that thread would not fly and I eat my own shyt if necessary mate.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I don't mind max, but his intense hatred of a brand is unnecessary

I could care less about his wrestling opinion but he kept coming at me talking crazy even when I ignored him and never really acknowledged him. He talked about folding me and my wife up so I called his bluff. That was my problem with him. He always tried to deflect saying I wanted to fight him over wrestling. It had nothing to do with wrestling. I didnt talk wrestling with him. He challenged me and I accepted.

:manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My guess is the thread got axed because I believe the software will block threads created by the banned user.

It's like if you ignore a user, you won't see threads they created.

That's not how it works. There's a thread by him still in TSC right now.

As far as his "irrational hatred" of a brand goes there are people who do nothing but shyt on certain wrestlers. People here have an irrational hatred of Dolph Ziggler. That's looked at as perfectly normal for some reason though. Another retard said he'll celebrate when Kane dies. Irrational hate and wrestling seem to go hand and hand.

This section is corny as fukk now. Too many sensitive Reddit style white boys. This is fukking playfighting you're watching and you're crying because one person didn't like your particular brand. Weirdo shyt. Place is full of neckbeards and nikkabeards. Oh well, yall will have another nikka making your ass itch just like Max and Da King before him.