MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
original.gif

Man that's some bullshyt dude. Free the guy. Dude maybe a shytlord, but had the TSC popping.

Now its back to the basics :francis: .

Fitting to watch some DDT, holla at me when there's some ICOPRO favored leaves or some shyt.
Have you tried the candy corn, peanuts, and leaves combo yet?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shyt embarrassing smh

It really is. WWE Reeks need the same bush treatment then. Its only right because its was no harm. What Max did was off the paint, but come on man, the bushes:francis:. This place really became Wrestleforums like a mofo to the point even Puro gang suffering like Wrestleforums:dead:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
It really is. WWE Reeks need the same bush treatment then. Its only right because its was no harm. What Max did was off the paint, but come on man, the bushes:francis:. This place really became Wrestleforums like a mofo to the point even Puro gang suffering like Wrestleforums:dead:

Bush it, I don't give a shyt

scott-hall-drink-head.gif

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
You're right in that both threads should be bushed. That said, the Stinks thread was created by somebody who's clearly unhinged with his AEW hatred, the Reeks thread was only created in retaliation. Neither thread should've existed in the 1st place. Imagine Playstation Reeks!/Xbox Stinks! threads in the Arcadium or Marvel Reeks!/DC Stinks! threads in the Film Room.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Throw in some M&Ms with the peanuts and candy corn and it's like a chocolate peanut butter concoction

:whew: Breh you need to make a unusual snacks thread. I'm talking gold status.

Reminds me of when my son got some white cheddar popcorn. I had a great value bag of dorito crumbs and some chips. I gave them that but some game. Check it boom!, you put the cheddar popcorn in the Great Value bag of cool ranch doritoes and watch melodies falling from heaven :banderas: