MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You can still shyttalk AEW in other threads, it ain't like nobody's saying you can't :yeshrug:

If yall still mad having one consolidated thread, there's always that Anti-AEW reddit Max used to pull posts from :yeshrug:

Hell, you'll probably be able to find him there.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Grown ass men smh.

"You're getting mad over wrestling", and yet here you nikkas are, woke up in the morning chest tight and angry that the mods got rid of a someone who constantly derailed threads, doxxed, stalked, and wanted to fight other posters over, you guessed it, wrestling.

But y'all supposed to be the "real nikkas" though.

The complete lack of self-awareness some folk on TSC have is amazing. :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah...this is the only poppin part of the TSC sadly. The irony that this shytpost thread is no different from the Stinks thread. Also as if Max is the ying to the yang of the TSC. Heads wanna hide the fact that shytlords like DaKing and em add that twang of fukkery to keep shyt engaging. Otherwise, its just a boring neckbeardish wrestling spot with a sprinkle of black topics ala Resetera:scust:

Bullshyt. There’s nothing more corny and useless than a message board heel. Max doxing the white guy could’ve turned into something where more eyes on the coli than there should be. It ended at the right time. Get over it

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if this is what they want, then its no point being in here. This place fukking sucks now. So I am not even going to climb this branch no more. This shyt is beyond Max, its just the simple fact that folks whining about a poster, but let the following slide:

• Passive aggressive tones
  • Posters calling posters autisitc
  • Posters telling folks to drink bleach
  • Random negs and so forth because of another man or promotion
If that's what the TSC going to be as far as double standards, then it can cac away amongst the neckbeards and etc. The real ones from all sides of the coin know where ya marsupial will be at. But I'm tired of the frat boy dikk eating in here because "mah Dub honor".

So on that note...peace:

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

AEW stans a diff breed. I ain’t never seen a fanbase so sassy. Them nikkaz was sucking they teeth when they ratted to the mods about Max.

:dead:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
AEW stans a diff breed. I ain’t never seen a fanbase so sassy. Them nikkaz was sucking they teeth when they ratted to the mods about Max.

:dead:
Sucking teeth like a Jamaican lunch lady when you ask for more oxtail. But these Cacs wouldn’t know anything of that sort. nikkas brag about getting nikkas banned and going to drink vegan beer and yoga. Life’s about regression in these parts.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah nothing suspicious about a mod who don’t watch wrestling or post in TSC banning ppl in a wrestling forum. Aight bruh
I've see people from TRL get banned for posting people's off-site information without their permission. And that Max dude did it twice. He got was coming to him. There's no conspiracy here.:manny:

I still believe the stinks thread shouldn't have been bushed. It was funny.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Got DAMN a lot of y’all deep in your feelings in here. :mjlol: Please go outside and breathe some fresh air

dudes sound like they moments away from making a "TSC Stinks" thread they so mad :pachaha:

that thread itself wasn't the problem the problem was the fact it was some unhinged weird ass dude running the shyt, him being banned was inevitable cats even had to check him a few times for putting some weirdo shyt in the title and crossing the line

dude even said some foul shyt about Brodie Lee when he passed and edited it before the shytstorm hit, him being banned was lowkey a long time coming

wait til the next scandal or PPV thread and everyone will move on from this :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Also @Larry Legend and @Universal Koala are some of the most neutral posters in this section, don’t get the hate.
Appreciate it :salute:

dudes say I play the fence too much or I’m a contrarian..

when really I just try to see all sides and create dialog lol

Surprised this thread still rocking after the revelation that Max was tattle telling tho. I’m all for the stink but I can’t rock with the reported posts and shyt. My man’s was moving like 6ix9ine in 2017 and that’s really crazy

:scust:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bruh, we’re not in the streets. You yourself said you imagine most posters here to look like fat neckbeard cacs. When I used to be a mod we’d have reports coming in every 5 minutes.

How many times did we not see max say “reported :umad:” because the marks had been doing the same to him. Now y’all wanna act like it was some type of big revelation.

Last edited: