MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I always thought bro was joking honestly, I didn’t think he was actually reporting nikkas

It’s really just wild funny because he was really moving like 6ix9ine telling the whole world to sick his dikk on some aggressive shyt but sending the feds incriminating evidence on the side

:bryan:

I’m still with freeing bruh tho. Mainly because I ain’t shyt and enjoy the chaos he creates. Long as he don’t tell on me
Ain’t nobody said shyt about Max reporting them back then because they were doing the same to him on some throwing mud on each other shyt.

We still need to know how someone gets banned for “doxxing” someone when he wasn’t using the person's real name (it was a boy meets world character) and self admitted fake Twitter account?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Max supporters are like trump supporters. Just a few but I'll give them credit for being the loudest.

Ball game!:mjlol:

#RhodeTo1k

I might celebrate all the way to 2k. Who knows maybe even 3k, 4k, 5k... Watching his alia... err groupies cry because people are happy is very enjoyable.

:pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t nobody said shyt about Max reporting them back then because they were doing the same to him on some throwing mud on each other shyt.

We still need to know how someone gets banned for “doxxing” someone when he wasn’t using the person's real name (it was a boy meets world character) and self admitted fake Twitter account?
But it was still the real me in the video

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But it was still the real me in the video
So?

Thanks for confirming again that none of your real info was leaked tho.

I like how you cut it off right before your name Max Piff. Your boyfriend is still banned.

:umad:

I know it’s difficult for your pea brain to comprehend but I was pointing out the fact that posters with their count in the 20’s and up weren’t the so called max supporters that were given as the reason as to why this thread was doing numbers, fakkit. Go back to your yoga class. :mjlol:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
So?

Thanks for confirming again that none of your real info was leaked tho.

I know it’s difficult for your pea brain to comprehend but I was pointing out the fact that posters with their count in the 20’s and up weren’t the so called max supporters that were given as the reason as to why this thread was doing numbers, fakkit. Go back to your yoga class. :mjlol:

Now you're at 18 Max Piff. My wife and I are going on a bike ride to drink cocktails Max Piff. All mad because your boyfriend got banned. Keep your chin up you'll make it through this. Thanks for keeping this celebration thread going. I enjoy it more when his groupies cry. You sure have a very familiar posting style there Max Piff.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Now you're at 18 Max Piff. My wife and I are going on a bike ride to drink cocktails Max Piff. All mad because your boyfriend got banned. Keep your chin up you'll make it through this. Thanks for keeping this celebration thread going. I enjoy it more when his groupies cry. You sure have a very familiar posting style there Max Piff.

kobe-bryant-soft.gif

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The AEW Stinks thread became the default AEW discussion thread for me….there was no other thread discussing AEW to that extent and it was funny in some cases.

Was Max a weirdo? Yeah he was. My impression was that dude takes this shyt way too seriously and do too much. On the other hand, I liked that he posted news and updates. But after hearing what he did in his past? I can’t stand by that.

I think dude needs help with whatever he dealing with. shyt is just pro wrestling at the end of the day. It’s not like the NBA or the NFL where it’s a legitimate sport where the outcome of wins/loses matter and $$$$ is on the line.

I love wrestling but I’m not gonna be spending hours upon hours online arguing with random folks about why this wrestler is better than that wrestler or this company is better than that company and then threaten them over it.

But some folks just go overboard with they’re fandom and get too emotionally invested into it that they lose sight of reality and thats what happened to Max.
Let that nikka be breh. Ain’t no winning with Cacs cuz now even @Cattle Mutilation acting like a fakkit